Prologue

"Baji...San?.."

Chifuyu speaks in a horrified yet shocked voice to the body of his best friend baji keisuke after he died from blood loss because of kazutora's stab , his last words kept ringing in his ears when he said that he'd be killing for a peyong yakisoba while light was leaving his teary brown eyes and an innocent beautiful fangs smile that shows how pure his desire for protecting his friend was...

Chifuyu's heart and soul were breaking to pieces as he screamed with all his might from how painful the feeling is for losing his best friend...and what hurts more is that he died infront of him..and in his arms..

"BAJI SAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the scream echoed around the whole area that is filled with both of the gangs members watching the scene infront of them , One of them was feeling that his world got dark...or should i say...she

Rei's pov:

I felt dizzy after hearing that scream, but that wasn't able to make me move my eyes from what I'm seeing infront of me...the shaking i felt made me fall on my knees as i support my body with both of my hands on the dirty ground that is mixed with both of my blood and the one of who i beat up a moment ago.
"K-keisuke...n-no...no!-..." as i tried to speak my voice went out so weak and shaky , as if it was held up by the heavy feeling in my chest, i felt that the air isn't going in or out my lungs as i had the urge to scream in pain but at the same time i couldn't..

My best friend...the one i loved...is g-gone...

The moment mikey told us to leave the area once we heard the police sirens from afar was out of my hearing as i stared deeply at the person who's running to the other side of the place and going out the other small door to a mysterious  dark alleyway

I decided to follow them after telling draken that i need to get something important done , i kept walking behind that person who is walking infront of me as i notice that he has the toman uniform on which was a sign that there is a sense of betrayal that caused baji's death , even if kazutora tried to kill him i still know that it's behind someone else that everything happened...

kisaki....h-he's the real enemy..

I remember keisuke's words so well...that i felt it was right to follow this guy, and i was right.

It was kisaki that I'm following

End of rei's pov..

-

As kisaki enters a small way to the side of the alleyway rei stayed at the other side of the wall and eavesdropped him.

Hanma stops smoking as he held a bandage towards his temple , exactly the place that mikey kicked him in-

"Damn...that hit wasn't to my expectations at all..that mikey is really something isn't he?♡"

He speaks as he smiles and holds his temple with his hand and looks at kisaki coming to him while rei is hiding behind the wall of the entrance

"Heyyyy kisaki~ did you see the drama that happened there? Honestly i expected deaths like you mentioned but i didn't know it would be like that"

Hanma says while holding his arms wide open as a reaction to what happened

Kisaki spoke while leaning his back against the wall beside him and wiping the blood he had in his head  after the hit baji gave him with the pole : "tch...neither did i , but honestly that guy deserved it , and besides it originally was a part of my plan to get rid of him anyway , that means that no one will stand in the way from now on.."