3

Jisung is on his way to his school, he was listening to music, he wasn't in the mood.

After what happened last night, he couldn't even sleep.

He got dark bags under his eyes but he still managed to look perfect.

On his way to school he got a call, and of course it was Felix.

"Hey Felix, what's up?"
"Ok so um... How do I say this.."
"Bitch spill!"
"Ok, you need to cover for me, I will skip classes, you know why?! HYUNJIN FUCKING ASKED TO SEE ME!!!"
"Felix your an idiot, i don't have any classes with you ,jeongin has dummy."
"Oh.. opssss, ok bye then!! BYEEE JI!! LOVE YOU"

Jisung was about to end the call but then he bumped into someone, of course it was Minho.

"Hello there, cheerleader." Minho said smiling.
"Hello there, fucker."
"Ouch, that hurt!" Minho said holding his chest like he was hurt.

Jisung just ignored him and walked away, but that didn't stop Minho from teasing him.

Minho all the way to their first class, he was annoying jisung.

Jisung ignored him, he was used to this stuff but he was pretty confused to why Minho was talking to him anyway, he always says that he hates Jisung but now that Jisung thinks about it he never had a reason.

So he decided to find out why Minho hates him.

His thoughts were interrupted by a tap on his shoulder, he turned and saw the same boy from yesterday but he was holding a paper with hearts on it.

"T-this i-is for y-you.." he stuttered.

Jisung flashed him a smile and grabbed the paper from the boy.

He opened it and it looked..

Cringy and creppy.

Um hi I'm Yuri, I'm younger then you but that doesn't matter, I always liked you.
No, I always loved you, ever since you stepped into this class, you looked so pretty I wanted to be your friend.
But you got popular in a blink of an eye, and that jerk Lee, I hate that he is annoying you he is an asshole.
Anyway, I'm telling you this on a piece of paper because I'm to scared to say this right in front of your perfect eyes.

Love,
Yuri<3

Jisung cringed, but he didn't like that this kid Yuri was bugging into Minhos and his business.

It's like he was watching him from a far.

But now that he thinks about it, he always felt watched but brushed it of, it made sense now, Yuri was a crazy fanboy that was stalking him.

He now felt uncomfortable.

He ripped the paper and  he threw it on the floor.

Yuri watched his every move, he was shocked when he saw his paper ripped on the floor.

He got angry.

But he knew better.

                                    ★

School was over, jisung and his team were practicing, and of course that took 4 hours.

When they finished, everyone left except jisung Felix and Jeongin.

"Hey, jisung, what did you want to talk about?" Felix asked his friend.

Jisung then told them what happened.

"Jisung, I don't know maybe he is just one poor fanboy, I don't think he can actually do something to you, you are overreacting." Felix said, but Jeongin was speechless but nodded in agreement.

"Yeah maybe your right, anyway let's go I'm hungry as fuck!"

The three boy exited the school and walked to a cafe laughing and talking.

Little did they know that they were being watched.

                                     ★

They walked in the cafe, then ordered their food and took a seat near the window.(yk like they sat at a table near a big window)

Their food arrived and they started to eat.

But then Felix got a call.

"Hii!!!"
"What?"
"Um at a cafe with my friends, why?"
"Ohh, you know that cafe near the school with cats on the windows? Yeah that one"
"Oh, yeah of course! Ok, see ya!!" Felix ended the call and looked at the boys.

"What??? I was on the phone!"
"Who is coming?" Both boys said at the same time.
"Oh, just hyunjin and his friends!"

Jeongin and Jisung nodded and continued to eat , talk and laugh.

Suddenly the door opened and five boys stepped in, Jeongin and Felix flashed them a smile but jisung just kept eating his cheesecake.

Then someone gently slapped the back of jisungs head, he looked up ready to curse the person who did it.

It was Minho, but that didn't mean he didn't want to curse him.

"The fuck was that for?!"  He yelled.
"Shut up, squirrel" Minho laughed.
"Shut up, horse"
"Seriously? That is it?" Jisung was about to say something but someone interrupted him.

"Ok guys cut it out." Bang Chan looked at both of them, and they suddenly forgot how to speak.

Then the table was filled with talking and laughing.

                                   ★

They spent 3 hours at the cafe and it got late.

Everyone decided to take their leave cause it was getting dark.

Jisungs felt someone starring and he got super uncomfortable.

That didn't go unnoticed by Minho.

"Jisung? You ok?" Minho sure looked like he hated the younger but he actually cared about him but would never admit it.

"And why do you care?" Jisung scoffed but felt less uncomfortable that someone actually noticed that he was uncomfortable.

15 minutes left and all 8 boys are outside talking ,but jisung felt someone starring hard at him, he sure is that if a stare would kill, he would be dead by now.

Minho of course saw how uncomfortable jisung looked and how he looked everywhere like he was looking for someone.

Minho sure didn't want jisung to walk home without someone, he was scared he will be in danger.

He then went to Changbin.

"Yo, look, can you walk jisung home?"
" Why? Did something happen?"
"Look I'll explain tomorrow, just walk him to his home and be sure he gets inside safe." He whispered in a serious tone.

Changbin looked surprised that Minho cared for the younger, but he nodded.

"Jisung, I will walk you home, it's dark and it's not safe."

Jisung wanted to hug Changbin so tight, he really didn't want to go home alone with all these stares that he feels.

                                  ★

Hi again!! I showed my friend chapter 2 and she didn't like the idea how the cheerleading team had to wear skirts, mean that jisung Felix and Jeongin have cause they are boys.

And Please tell me if Felix Jeongin and Jisung are right for them to wear skirts😭🙏( in the fanfiction)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter😽