101-110

101

    The meeting place is still the Yunxiang clubhouse as usual.

It's just that Yan Xuan didn't expect to meet someone she didn't expect when she just entered the box——Qiao Minzhi.

Yan Xuan understood when she saw the drinks on the table.

This dinner must be the same as the first time, sponsored by the brand.

Yan Xuan ignored Qiao Minzhi's look at her and went straight into the box.

The box is very large and can accommodate forty or fifty people.

There are tables every few steps and can seat up to ten people.

When Yan Xuan entered the box, there were still many empty seats inside.

When she entered, Song Xiangsi was pouring a glass of boiled water with his head down, when he heard the sound, he lowered his head and met her eyes.

Yan Xuan didn't go to the seat next to Song Xiangsi, but went to the vacant seat on the other side.

Yun Xiangxiang did not expect that Yan Xuan would suddenly sit next to her, pursing her lips happily, afraid that she would scare her away by screaming.

Although she has met Yan Xuan many times in the past two months, she still can't help being happy every time she sees her.

Of course, her happiness is because she is happy to be able to get in close contact with her idol.

Seeing her pursing her lips tightly, Yan Xuan smiled: "Is anyone here?" Yun Xiangxiang shook his head

frantically, "No, no, I'm so happy."

The students sitting at the table were all staring at her.

It's not appropriate to say such things at this time, so I just smiled and didn't speak.

Song Xiangsi turned her head to look at the empty seat next to her, and then raised her eyes to look at Yan Xuan who was chatting happily with Yun Xiangsi.

He pursed his lips, turned his face slowly, raised his hand to take a new glass from the side, and filled it with wine.

As soon as she poured the wine, the glass was taken away.

Looking up, it was Qiao Minzhi.

Qiao Minzhi, who appeared out of nowhere, sat down on the empty seat next to her.

After Qiao Minzhi snatched the wine, he drank it all in one gulp, and shook the empty glass at her as a signal.

Song Xiangsi didn't want to have anything to do with her, and planned to sit at another table.

Qiao Minzhi guessed her intention, and stopped her voice, "There's no need to leave, and no one cares about you."

Song Xiangsi paused for a moment, and then heard her say, "We are almost miserable, listen to me. Complain."

"I don't know you very well." Song Xiangsi said coldly.

Seeing that she wasn't leaving, Qiao Min gave a cold snort, then refilled the empty glass she had just drank, took a clean goblet from the side, and poured her some red wine.

Song Xiangsi's not leaving directly is already the upper limit, it is impossible to drink the wine she poured.

Qiao Minzhi didn't care, and drank on his own.

The people on the side didn't dare to say anything. Although they didn't know who Qiao Minzhi was, it must be an extraordinary status to be able to sit here for dinner and not be related to the show.

Qiao Minzhi developed abroad before, so few people in China know her, but when Qiao's Group is mentioned, people will think of Qiao Minzhi's name.

"Qiao Minzhi? Has she returned to China?" Wen Nian, who was sitting next to Yun Xiangxiang, was surprised in a low voice.

Yun Xiangxiang nodded, "It seems to be her. I heard that this brand is run by her."

Yun Xiangxiang raised his chin and pointed to the sparkling water on the table in front of him.

Wen Nian muttered in a low voice, "It's annoying to see her here."

Although the voices of the two were weak, they still fell into Yan Xuan's ears, bringing back her wandering thoughts of watching Qiao Minzhi.

Yan Xuan lowered her eyes, and asked casually: "Do you know her?"

Yun Xiangxiang was stunned for a moment before realizing that Yan Xuan was asking her, nodded quickly, and whispered: "There is cooperation in the family business, We know each other."

Yan Xuan didn't know why she asked suddenly, and didn't continue the topic afterwards.

But Yun Xiangsi glanced at Qiao Minzhi who was sitting next to Song Xiangsi, and instinctively told her that Qiao Minzhi must have no good intentions.

"Teacher Yan Xuan," Yun Xiangxiang moved closer to Yan Xuan, and whispered close to her, "You must never pay attention to that person, she is very bad."

Yan Xuan suddenly became interested, as far as she knew, Yun Xiang She wants to be smart, whether she is on or off the show, she is thoughtful and will not let others catch her.

Yan Xuan didn't think it was something Yun Xiangxiang would do to speak ill of people behind their backs.

Yan Xuan's thinking seemed to Yun Xiangxiang to be a kind of doubt and distrust.

This made her a little sad, and she wanted to prove what she just said even more.

"Really, Teacher Yan Xuan, I didn't mean to speak ill of her on purpose, I was afraid that she would hurt you." Yun Xiangxiang glanced at Qiao Minzhi again, but unexpectedly met Song Xiangsi's eyes.

She suddenly felt a little cold around.

Yan Xuan followed her eyes and saw Song Xiangsi.

After a few seconds, she raised her hand, took a clean empty glass and poured a glass of orange juice into it, then pushed it in front of Yun Xiangxiang, and said softly, "Drink something." Yun Xiangxiang nodded in a

daze nod.

Thinking that she wanted to drink some water to moisten her throat, she drank it and continued the topic just now.

Song Xiangsi, who was about to leave her seat, saw this scene and felt a heavy weight under her feet.

What Qiao Minzhi said just now was true.

There's nothing to avoid, no one cares.

Song Xiangsi poured herself a glass of wine, remembering Yan Xuan's gentle appearance when she poured orange juice for Yun Xiangsi just now, and drank it all in one gulp.

It's hot in the mouth, but it feels astringent when you eat it.

She should have thought that when the document was sorted out, this day should have come.

Just whispering softly to the junior, she couldn't help but feel sour in comparison, let alone seeing her with someone else.

Qiao Minzhi followed her gaze and curled his lips playfully.

"I'm going to say hello to my acquaintances." After speaking, Qiao Minzhi raised his glass and stood up.

Guessing that Song Xiangsi would stop her, she said again, "Don't worry, I'm not looking for Yan Xuan."

On the other side, Yun Xiangxiang and Yan Xuan were counting down what Qiao Minzhi had done.

"The revenge of hurting my sister is unshakable. If it weren't for her, my sister's hand wouldn't be hurt."

Yun Xiangxiang became more and more angry as she spoke, and she didn't treat Yan Xuan as an outsider at all. She continued in a low voice: "She has been around for fifteen years She should have died before, if not..."

Yan Xuan frowned, did she know what happened fifteen years ago?

From this point of view, Yun Xiangxiang should know Qiao Yuezhi.

However, just as she was about to ask, Qiao Minzhi's voice suddenly came from her ear.

"Long time no see, Yun Xiangxiang."

Not knowing if it was because of speaking ill of people behind his back, Yun Xiangxiang subconsciously shivered.

Seeing that it was Qiao Minzhi who came, Yun Xiangxiang curled his lips and didn't want to pay attention to her.

It was the first time Yan Xuan saw Yun Xiangxiang's aggrieved expression.

Qiao Min knew that although she was greeting Yun Xiangxiang, the person she was actually looking at was Yan Xuan.

Yan Xuan played with the wine glass in her hand, but said nothing.

"Think about it, give me a seat." Qiao Min said familiarly.

Yun Xiangxiang was only a young adult, no matter how smart Qiao Min knew how to pretend, his displeasure was written all over his face.

"I don't know you well."

Qiao Minzhi didn't force her any more, but said to the person next to Yan Xuan, "Excuse me, give me a seat." The student on the

right actually just sat down, and it was too late to chat with Yan Xuan After saying hello, he stood up in a daze, and made room for Qiao Minzhi.

"It just so happens that Yun Xiangsi is here, so let me tell you something," Qiao Minzhi chuckled, "It's true that I said before that I have an engagement with Song Xiangsi." "What does it have to do with me?" Yan Xuan

replied I remember what Song Xiangsi said before, saying that Qiao Minzhi wanted to take revenge on Ji Yao because of her love for Ji Yao.

Although she felt that she was quite innocent, she also felt that there was nothing to explain to someone like Qiao Minzhi.

"What should I do? Even if I have a lot of love history and even divorced, then Song Xiangsi still has to marry me." Qiao Minzhi sipped his wine and smiled lightly. " Anyway,

you've already broken up. She belongs to me now. Let's find a good day and get a certificate to hold the wedding." Yan Xuan exerted more force on the hand that was playing with the wine glass, her fingertips were slightly white, and she wanted to say what it had to do with her as before, but it seemed that something was stuck in her throat. The words that came out of her mouth turned around and turned into - "Do you think I will believe what you said?" Qiao Minzhi laughed, and she guessed that she was right. Only when you are sad and sad, will you lose your usual sense of propriety in speaking and doing things. Yan Xuan also knew that the question just now made her a lot weaker.

Even if it only showed a little bit of concern for Song Xiangsi.

She looked up at Song Xiangsi's seat, but found that she had already left her seat, and she didn't know where she was going.

Qiao Minzhi guessed what she was thinking. Just after she and Yun Xiangxiang said hello, Song Xiangsi answered the phone and got up to leave.

"Do you know what she just said to me?" Qiao Minzhi's voice was a little more bewitching, "She said, she doesn't like you anymore." She lowered her head and

lowered her voice to a minimum, just enough Yan Xuan could hear it by herself.

Yan Xuan was stunned for a moment, she pursed her lips, calmly let go of the wine glass in her hand, and put it aside.

"I see, and then?"

Qiao Minzhi glanced not far away, saw Song Xiangsi re-entering the box, and smiled mysteriously: "If you don't believe me, ask Yun to think about it, Song Xiangsi may not even know that she has a marriage contract , but she knows."

After saying this, Qiao Minzhi left the seat.

Yun Xiangxiang listened to the conversation between the two for a while, but she heard the last sentence clearly.

Although I don't know if Yan Xuan wants to know, but Yun Xiangxiang hesitated and explained: "I did hear that Qiao Minzhi had a marriage contract when I was young, because her family wanted my sister to marry Qiao Minzhi, but later they said that her family and Qiao Minzhi had a marriage contract. The Song family of the Qiaoshan family has been settled, but that is..."

Yun Xiangxiang was stunned for a moment, then looked up at Song Xiangsi, and then at Yan Xuan: "Song...Mr. Song can't be living in the Qiaoshan family by such a coincidence, right?"

Yan Xuan's silence answered her question.

Yun Xiangxiang swallowed, and then tried to recall: "I may have remembered wrong when I was young, and it was probably because her family was talking nonsense after being rejected by my family." No matter what, Yun

Xiangxiang Absolutely do not believe that there will be a big family willing to marry with the Qiao family.

Yan Xuan didn't reply, but poured herself a glass of wine, and drank it down.

Qiao Minzhi's words were repeated in his ear.

The villain in my heart appeared again.

One said, that's great, isn't this the ending you want.

Another said, no way.

And the other splinters out other ideas.

One said that this cannot be done because she has not finished her revenge.

The remaining one said.

Admit it, you're still in love and don't want to see her with someone else.

Such thoughts popped up, but Yan Xuan forcibly suppressed them.

She took a sip of wine, unable to forgive her thoughts just now.

She even feels sick now.

Why do you still have such thoughts about people who have hurt you.

The voice in her ears became more and more indistinct, but she saw Song Xiangsi and Qiao Minzhi talking in front of her eyes.

They are laughing.

All laughing.

They all seem to be happy.

Why, Song Xiangsi can be so happy.

Song Xiangsi has been observing Yan Xuan's movements, watching her clenched her hands into fists as she drank one cup after another, almost unable to restrain herself from rushing over to stop her.

Qiao Minzhi watched the excitement from the sidelines, knowing that what she said just now had an effect on Yan Xuan.

When the two were thinking about each other, Yan Xuan walked towards the two of them holding a cup.

Song Xiangsi raised her eyes and kept looking at her.

As Yan Xuan approached Song Xiangsi, the chatter around her became smaller and smaller.

Until, when everyone saw Yan Xuan pouring the half glass of red wine on Song Xiangsi, they suddenly fell silent.

In the box, where there were still some sparse chatter, suddenly it was so quiet that even the sound of a needle falling on the ground could be heard.

Because the glass of wine was poured suddenly, someone around screamed.

The red wine dripped slowly on her shoulders, but Song Xiangsi didn't turn her head to look, her eyes only fell on Yan Xuan.