Chapter 1

Jisung couldn't remeber the last time he hade felt this scared and excited before. Or mabye the last time was when he needed to meet Minho's parents.

Minho and Jisung had been togheter for atleast one year now. He knew that since their anniversary was about a month ago or atleast that's what he thinks. Jisung had the worst memory all he knows is that Minho always gives him his favorite food that day.

But anyway today was a important day for Minho. So instead of doing what he usally did he left his guitar at home. He might have been a bit overdramatic about it but it's fine, Minho knew that was gonna happened when he asked Jisung to not take his guitar with him.

Now the day in the car. Minho driving the car and Jisung next to him trumming with a pen in his notebook. Jisung did this to get some ideas for music. But right now he was to nervous so he put on some music to try and calm himself.

"Jisung you don't need to force yourself to do this" minho said calming looking at the way still. Minho new about Jisung's panic attacks, so he was a bit worried. Jisung knew he was worried about him wich made him love Minho even more.

"Don't worry dear i have my headphones with me so if it get's to much i will just put them on and probably get to the car" Jisung smiling nervous

"Okay if u say so" Minho said while pulling into the boxing gym. At that moment Jisung wanted to go back home. But in the gym is all of Minho's friends so this will be fine or atleast that's what he said to himself.

Before walking in Minho took Jisung's hand to reasure him but Jisung thought he did it to reasure himself. With that thought he laughed a silent laugh not loud enough for Minho to hear him.

"GUYS MINHO IS HERE" said a man. The man was very short but very buff. Jisung knew that was Changbing. Minho always said he was short like a dwarf but Jisung didn't think he was that short.

When he awoke from his thoughts they hade already walked to the center.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Han Jisung, Jisung this is my friends" Minho said a bit harsher then usally.

"Treat him well and introduce yourself"

"Hello i am Bang chan" said a quite short man, he didn't look like a boxer but Jisung couldn't put the finger on what he looked like either.

"This is Kim Seungmin, he owns this place" Chan pointed towards a man taller then him.

"I don't own it i just use it alot hello Jisung, nice to meet you" Seungmin stretched out his hand like he wanted a handshake so Jisung did just that.

"This is Lee Felix or Yongbok" said Chan almost directly after. He pointed towards a guy with freckels and blond hair. Those two features togheter with his bright smile made him look like sun.

"Felix is my english name i am from Australia just like Channie-hyeong, his english name is Chritsopher" the last part he said a while whispering.

"Then we have Seo Changbing" this time pointing towards the man that screamed Minho was here.

"Lastly is Hwang Hyunjin and Yan Jeongin, they are foster brothers" he said pointing towards two of the tallest members. One hade fair skin and long blond hair while the other hade black hair and Tanner skin.

"I am Jeongin the one in foster care" said the black haired one while bowing. So thanks to that Jisung knew he was both younger and wich one he was. Hyunjin didn't say anything only started at Jisung a bit then took the younger one back to his side.

"Hello nice to meet you all" Jisung said with a smile. Making Minho smile as well and when the others saw that the stared or looked shocked.

"Damn i didn't know he could smile" Hyunjin said looking at Jeongin and then the others.

"Me neither" said Changbing and Seungmin at the same time

"I can hear you" Minho said harshly back while walking towards the others. Leaving Jisung standing there not understanding what they meant. Minho always smiled like that when Jisung was happy. Sure he might have not smiled alot in the beginning but Jisung just thought that was because they didn't know each other back then.

While Seungmin, Hyunjin and Minho was warming up and Changbing and Chan trained togheter, came Jeongin and Felix up to Jisung. Jisung hade gotten a littel corner to sit in and do whatever he wanted

"Hey what are u doing" Felix asked covering Jisung's shoulder.

"Just trying to get my music flowing and you two why are you not training" he asked putting the pen down on his notebook.

"Oh we are only here becouse of Chan and Hyunjin" said Jeongin while starting Jisung up and down. It looked like he was trying to figure Jisung out.

"Oh why?" Jisung asked curiously

"Oh Chan becouse he needs to take care of me. My mother only let me go to Korea becouse he was here. Our mother's are friends" Felix said with a smile. Yup Jisung new Felix was a angel now.

"And Hyunjin becouse he won't leave me alone wich is sooooo annoying sometimes" Jeongin said with a big sigh sitting on the chair across from Jisung.

"Oh but anyway's does Seungmin actually own this building" Jisung asked

"No i wish it's Actually someone called Park Jin-young, everybody calls him JYP. He owns all of the buildings in here but he never comes down here" Felix said standing next to Jeongin now.

"But his son comes down here alot Park Sammy none likes him and he has a weird obsession over the four oldest" said Jeongin now not taking his eyes from Hyunjin.

"And who is the four oldest"

"Chan is the oldest being 25 soon 26, then Lee know born a year after so being 24 soon 25, Changbing 23 soon 24 and lastly Hyunjin being mine and yours Jisung" said Felix now him also being stuck at Chan not letting him go with his sight.

"How did you know my age"

"Easy Minho told me, your one day older then me"

"Oh really but Jeongin and Seungmin then how old are they"

Seungmin is the same age as you two and i am one year younger then you" said Jeongin finally looking at him.

"Guys he is here" Said Seungmin under his breaths while running towards them. They other two looked a bit scared and angry while taking Jisung and Seungmin's hand while dragning them to the other four.......

Hope u will like my new story. New uptades soon