Chapter 2

Jisung didn't know who Seungmin was talking about, neither did he know why the other two looked so scared. But while running towards the older four he saw a boy he didn't know.

The boy hade blonde hair, Kinda messy hair. He also looked like the same height as himself. So around 5,7 (169 cm) but also he hade heel boots. He hade a short blue shirt and light blue jeans with black boots. He was standing weirdly close to Minho. So ofc as the jealous boyfriend he was, he stood even closer to Minho.

"Umh Minmin-hyung, who is this" the blond boy asked looking at Jisung with a very bitchy face.
"Oh Sammy this is my boyfriend" Minho said with a smile. Jisung couldn't tell if it was a *i love my boyfriend* smile or a *so don't touch me pshycho* smile but if Jisung knew his boyfriend as well as he thought then it's both.
"Han Jisung" Jisung said with his most nicest pretending smile. Sammy as the other guy apparently was called only rolled his eyes and looked around. Probably looking for his next pray, Jisung thought. Thankfully while Jisung and Sammy was talking the other three hade gone to the older three guys.
"So what did u want Sammy" Chan said knowing he needed to say something.
"W..well umh my dad... Yes my dad just wanted to see how it was going" Sammy said trying to find a excuse, and it seemed like the others knew that.
"Well we are good so u can go back now" Felix said with a sun like smile
"Umh y...yea" Sammy said just walking out. When he was far enough the three youngest stardet to laugh. As soon as Jisung realised what hade happened he also stardet laugh.
"And why are you four laughing?" Hyunjin asked while having his arm around the youngest neck.
"Did u see his face when he realized he didn't have a excuse to be here" Jeongin said between laghuters
"It was priceless" Seungmin said directly after. When he hade said that he looked at the youngest and the youngest looked back. Making both laugh even harder. I think i will like it with them, Jisung thought while Felix asked him to help with Seungmin and Jeongin.

It's been hours since the Sammy thing and everything is Kinda back to normal. Just that Minho was a bit more clingy then usual. Wich made Jisung a bit worried but everything seemed fine and when he asked Minho just answered he was fine. Jisung didn't want to be bothersome so he didn't ask further instead he went back to the other three.

"Soooo Jisung how did u and grumpy meet" Seungmin asked looking down at his phone
"Oh umh well" Jisung stardet to think. They meet around 2 years ago in the park he thought. Yea he was Writing some lyrics in the park and Minho was running he thought or he was just chilling, or mabye training. Jisung didn't really remeber that detail only that as soon as he saw Minho he hade gotten inspiration of writing a new song. Then he went to that park all the time to see him again untill after a month of him doing that Minho came up and they stardet talking. Or that's what Jisung remebered if u ask Minho u get a different version.
"Well i was in the park trying to get Inspiration for my writing" Jisung stardet but got interupted
"Oh u write" asked Jeongin looking up from Seungmin's phone
"Umh yea but not books but song lyrics" Jisung said shyly smiling.
"WHAT" Felix yelled while looking at Jisung with stars in his eyes.
"Yea but only some songs and i haven't put them up anywhere or anything, if u want you could listen to them someday" Jisung said with a smiling face
"YES, I SO WANT TO KNOW" Felix said with his face all lit up. When Jisung saw that his own face lit up.
"They really are Sunshine twins" Seungmin whispered to Jeongin but both Felix and Jisung heard and they stardet laughing again.

After about 2-3 hours Mabye of sitting and talking the other 4 boys came up.
"Guys wanna take something to eat at our café" Chan asked the rest
"Yes pls i am soooo hungry now" Jeongin said already going up from the chair next to Seungmin.
"Sorry guys me Jisung need to go home today i think someone's social battery is going down" Minho said looking at his boyfriend that was almost sleeping on his shoulder.
"Oh alright" said Chan who just stardet packing. Minho hade already fixed all his stuff so they said bye to the others and went to the car. After that Jisung couldn't remeber much becouse he fell asleep alomst directly after getting in the car.

When he woke up later he was in his bedroom with Minho next to him. Minho and Jisung hade different homes still but Minho often sleeptover especially when they did stuff outside the house. Both where introvert's but Jisung was a bit more extroverted then his grumpy boyfriend. Jisung looked at his phone after almost getting blind from the light. The time said 01:38 am. Damn it's soooo early or late anyway i am now hungry and can't go to sleep, Jisung thought while checking his phone. There was nothing new on his phone only some msg from his friends but nothing important. Jisung was to tired to answer so he told himself he could wait untill morning or atleast untill the sun is up. He went up and went to his kitchen trying not to wake Minho up. He looked in the fridge and realised he definitely needed to go to the store later. He decided to make a sandwich with han and cheese something simple that would wake his boyfriend up. Minho really needed to rest since he hade worked Nights the last two days and did stuff with Jisung on the days. Meaning he almost got no sleep for the last 2-3 days.

Jisung ate up his sandwich while watching some stuff on his phone in the kitchen. When he ate it up he took a glass of water and went back to his bed to try and get some more sleep.

______________________________________
Sorry for not upatdating haven't hade motivation and been busy with other stuff will try and post more from now on!!!