chapter 7

Nightmare stared at Dream worridly while Nim desepierd once again as he asked: "I can replace your spot for a few days you know..."
    Dream looked at Nightmare with a huge smile on his face as he spoke: "no need brother! I'll be fine, plus mother said I can return to work once I'm healed up." Nightmare looked at Dream with a "I don't believe you" face as he spoke: "how can you be so positive after you litterly tried to commit it for I don't know what reason." Nightmare huffed bit Dream just giggled ignoring what Nightmare said before he groaned and started whining about how he was bored and how he wanted to hear Nightmare's stories earning a annoyed groan from Nightmare who agreed. I mean who could resist Dreams happy go lucky charm? Not Nightmare.

---

    Five weeks has gone by as the twins now more closer then ever, yet somehow, Nightmare still managed to get brusied and more making Dream worried. One day Dream was healing Nightmare's wounds by placing some bandaids and all that before the two heard a voice: "you're quite good at treating wounds Dream." Dream and Nightmare both glanced at the person to see a cat monster that had band aids over their eye and arm. At the sight of the others Dreams eyes sparkled with joy...
    "Neil!" Positive guardian yelled out the monsters name hugging him tight like son would do to their dad . Neil chukled and hugged back patting the guardian a little as he said: "missed you too bud" while Nightmare was still confused on who this person was so he decided to ruin the moment by asking: "Dream, who is this?"
    Dream stoppted hugging Neil and turned to Nightmare with his usual bright smile as he spoke: "this is Neil my friend I usually talk to you about!" Nightmare looked at Neil feeling a little uneasy but with the gentle and caring aura he had Nightmare eased a bit and sighed saying a soft: "nice to meet you." To which Dream huffed and told Nightmare to introduce himself and to say his name too reasoning that "that's how friends meet up" to which Nightmare giggled and spoke: "alright, alright I'm Nightmare nice to meet you."
    Neil just nodded before saying: "I'm Neil but you already know that." Dream smiled now with even more joy saying "much better"
    And with that the twins had some fun while it lasted, from playing, to reading books, to sharing stories and so on...