Epilogue

Epilogue

It had been a few months since Norman's Fans got arrested & were sent to jail & juvie

(Juvenile Hall)

"That stupid lousy jerk! This is all his fault!" The first boy said

"Yeah, none of this would've happened if he had just obeyed our order in not challenging Norman!" The second boy said

"& because of him, we lost all our Pokémon & we'll never travel as trainers & coordinators, this is not fair!" The first girl said

"& also those stupid Pokémon from other regions along with his other Pokémon just had to interfere!" The second girl said "Just what was so special about him that made them want to become his Pokémon!?"

(Jail)

"I can't believe it, I just don't believe it! How did things end up this way!?" Rose said "Norman wasn't supposed to find out what we were doing to his challengers."

"It was because of that brat, he was the one who got Norman suspicious of us & that little pink-haired stool pigeon came back & put the cat out of the bag!" Dee Dunstan said

"I told you we should've got rid of her when we had the chance!" Yaohei said "I thought luck was on our side when she gave up on being a Pokémon Trainer, but thanks to that brat, he gave her the courage to expose us."

"Yeah, & now we're here, & we're forced to watch Norman lose to all the challengers we threatened while being chained up & gagged." Rose said "If only that brat never came to our town, none of this would've happened."

"Are you done in there?" Officer Jenny said

"What do you want?" Yaohei sulked

"I just got the newspaper, & I just thought you might wanna read it." Jenny smirked as she tossed the newspaper in their cell

They picked up the newspaper & what they saw on it made them pale like a ghost as there eyes widened & their jaws dropped

"What!? It can't be!" Dee Dunstan said shockingly

(Juvenile Hall)

"This is impossible!" The first boy said as he & the kids were looking at the newspaper & had the same reaction as the adults

On the front page was Ash Ketchum holding a trophy with Eevee on one shoulder, Meowth on the other, & Pikachu on his head. The headline read "ASH KETCHUM WINS EVER GRANDE CONFERENCE!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Norman's Fans screamed in despair

Many Years Later, Norman's Fans had become broken & emotionless. The kids led boring lives as they had to work boring jobs since they got their Trainer privileges taken away. Ever since trainers heard about what North Petalburg tried to do to Ash, they avoided going there to get to the Gym by flying or teleporting to the Gym or the Petalburg City Gym. When the trainers who were not aware of what happened, when they went through North Petalburg to get to the gym, when Norman's Fans tried to do something to them, they were met with an electrifying shock as they had shock braces around their ankles to make sure they wouldn't go anywhere near the Gym Challengers. As for Ash Ketchum, He had become the world's Greatest Pokemon Master & Aura Guardian, winning every Pokémon League tournament & defeating every Criminal Organization.

Hey Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been updating for a while. The truth is I had multiple doctor appointments & I had a cancerous tumor surgically removed a few days ago & I'm currently recovering right now so don't worry. but I also have a Thyroid Cancer, but don't worry, it's 99% curable & it's nothing serious. So I'll be going through another surgery around August or September. I had a blast writing this Three-Shot, I MIGHT make it into a full story, but I'll think about it. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it. Stay tuned for more updates, Morpho Out!