♡ Chapter 3

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♡ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"𝐵𝑖𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑖 𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑖 𝐵𝑜𝑜!"

This chapter contains smut! 
Sex in public places!

"I--what?"

Y/n was so confused that she thought she had misunderstood something. Was Akaashi really asking her that?

"I asked--"

"Are you sure that you want me to teach you all the things? It will for sure be a lot more awkward then just asking for it."

The girl blinked a few times when she heard him exhale once again. Why was he asking her that? She knew why he asked her  but why? 

"I know but I really want you to teach me the stuff."

She listened to his breathing for a minute before she exhaled slowly. 

"Why do you want to know all that? I am sorry if the questions makes you uncomfortable but I am really curious because you don't seem like the type of guy for...it."

"I know...It is because I...because..."

Akaashi stopped while Y/n patiently waited for him to finish his sentence.

"I want to love myself too and when you talked about the stripping thing, it really inspired me and made me wonder how it will be to live my life without being uncomfortable and insecure about my looks. I want to feel confident too, you know?"

She smiled sadly because it reminded her of the time where she stood naked in front of her mirror, completely unhappy with her body and all her insecurities. It took her around a year to fall in love and accept herself but the time after it was worth every minute of pain she went through.

"I understand and know that more than you would think, but you know that it won't be a guarantee that you feel confident afterwards, right? I am no fairy and I for sure can't say 'bibidi babidi boo' and transform you into a person you can lock eyes with in the mirror. It will take some months and really hard work. Furthermore, it doesn't only need sexual things to make you feel confident."

A minute of silence before he spoke again.

"I know but I am ready for it. Really. I am tired of being insecure and of the whole self-hate thing..."

Y/n nodded before she remembered that he couldn't see her. 

"Okay, but you also know that we will get really close during that time and share things with each other like our darkest secrets? Are you ready for that? Do you feel comfortable with it?"