Chapter 1

I've been waiting for this awesome game to come out. I had pre-ordered it when it was first announced, and I could not wait for the game to be released. I absolutely love Ghostface. I think he is the best killer in the whole horror franchise.
I watched as the timer slowly descended to it's awakening, for the game to be released, and the wait was killing me. I went back onto the playstation store, and looked at the description:

Following the events of the movies, you can play as either the Core Four, or another survivor, and face off against Ghostface. Or you can choose which Ghostface you wish to be, and go on a killing spree to killing your survivors. This game is full of jump-scares, action packed killings, and a lot of iconic maps to choose from, and it is a lot of fun.

I smiled after reading the description again, and I couldn't wait to see which killers we're brought in, especially the survivors. I mean they do say the Core Four, but the others aren't listed. So it makes you wonder, right. I seen the notification letting me know the game was finished, and ready to play, and I quickly jumped out of the store, and clicked on the game.
Ghostface stood in the picture, before the game started, and he was standing over his victim, waiting to slash them, like he did to Casey Becker, at the beginning of Scream 1. The pictures moved, letting me know who had created the game, and other important things, and then the title screen popped up, showing Scream in all it's glory. The letters had blood dripping down, and there was a knife slash going through the letters, with a dark background. I pushed the X-button, and I could see the main screen, to where I could start the game. I scrolled down to Customize, and it had the same screen as Friday the 13th: The Game. You could set your preference as Survivor or Killer, or none. I clicked on the Survivors section, and I scrolled through the characters, and their perks. A picture of Tara was first to appear. Her abilities we're like Kenny's from the Friday game, where she was a well rounded character, so she didn't really have any flaws, which I actually like Tara, so my character was already chosen. I scrolled over, and next was Sam, her abilities we're the same as Fox's character in the Friday game, so she had stamina, speed, and good repair skills. Which was very helpful.
Mindy was third, and her's was exactly like Jenny Myers stats, which was kind of funny. Chad was fourth, and his was like Adam's stats, which they added in tough skin, where he could withstand more attacks. Dewey was fifth, and his stats we're like Bugsy's, and he even had the same stat as Chad, to where he can take more attacks. Next was Gale, and she had the same stats as Jessica, then came Randy, and his was like Sheldon's, but both Randy and Mindy had that special like Chad and Dewey, but theirs, was to have a better guess as to which Ghostface they we're facing. Lastly was Randy and Kirby. They had the same stats as Victoria.
I clicked on Tara, and then backed out, looking at the Ghostface's that we're chosen. Billy was first, and he had more endurance, so he could run longer. Stu was of course second, and he had more of a brute body, to where he could take a beating. Roman was third, and he had stealth. Jill was next, and she had the same as Stu, to where she could take a beating. Charlie was next, and he was just plain, everything was the same. Ritchie came after Charlie, and he had the same as Charlie, nothing really special. Amber was next, and she had the same as Roman. Then the last three killers we're Ritchie's family, the dad had endurance like Billy, and the brother and sister both had tracking. I clicked on Stu, and then went back to the main menu.
I scrolled up to Challenges, and they had a list of three challenges that we're accessible. The first was Kill Casey Becker and Steve Orth, before her parents get home. The second was kill Maureen Evens and Phil Stevens without getting caught by other movie goers. And the last was kill Cotton and Christine before the cops arrive. Then it said more coming soon.
I backed out to the main menu, and clicked on Tutorial. I waited until it started, and I was brought to a screen where I could pick any survivor. Which I clicked on Tara, and a few minutes later, I was brought into a match, it shown a video of Ghostface chasing Casey Becker, and then slashing her. And then I was brought into the game. I stood in an open barn, up the later, where Gale was stabbed in the shoulder in Scream 4, and I clicked on the pause button to check my settings on how to play.
I could crouch with Circle, I was given a flashlight and I could toggle it, by pressing L1, I could use emotes, by toggling R1. I could run with R2, and I could fix things by holding L2, which would give me an indication with L1 and R1. I could punch with X, and I could hide in places with Square. I could whistle with Triangle, and I could see the map by pressing the down button on the D-Pad, and check the map with the up button on the D-Pad.
I unpaused the game, and I looked over the side railing, and the movie screen was playing the shower scene from Stab. I seen a phone hanging on the wall, I walked over to it, I hit the square button, and my character, started calling on the phone.
Tara said over the phone, "Someone please help! Ghostface is here, and he has killed my friends! Please bring a gun!"
I watched as she hung up the phone, and then a timer appeared at the top of the screen. It had five minutes counting down.
I climbed down the ladder, and searched the bottom floor. I ended up finding a bear trap on the ground, and I put it over by the entrance to the barn, and I got some points. I walked back further into the barn, and I noticed that there was a stamina bar, a health bar, a shield bar, three squares for my inventory, and a heart meter, that was attached to my fear bar. So I wondered if I was given enough fear, if I was to have a heart attack or something. I seen movement out of the corner of my vision, and when I looked up, a crouched Ghostface was starring at me behind a stack of Hay barrels, and a open window was behind him. I swear looking up, and just seeing him crouched there, it literally made me jump in my seat. I quickly looked around the room, and I seen another window over by the barn entrance, and a table by the screen, that had some red solo cups, and a shiny object. At the top of the screen, underneath the timer, it said make a decision, but I could also hear it coming from Ghostface. I decided to make a run for the window, which I had to quickly open it, and before I could climb through, a second Ghostface climbed in, and it shown a cutscene where I was being stabbed repeatedly by both Ghostface's like Chad was in Scream VI.
And then my screen became black, Ghostface appeared on my screen, and said, "I'm afraid that was the wrong decision. Now I'm gonna gut you like a fish."
After he said that, he slashed the screen, and it said you are dead in bloody letters. And then two boxes appeared on the screen, one saying Quit to Main Menu, the other saying Try Again.