4

Pierre's mouth gaped open as he stared at me. Neither of us said anything, we just stared and waited. Waited for someone to say something, but neither of us did so we just waited. 

Tears filled my eyes as Pierre looked at me with disgust and hurt, he'd finally realised who was in front of him and his face showed it. A wave of hatred over came him.

"What the fuck Margo!" Pierre shouted, causing Hugo and Charles to spin around from the floor and look up at us, Pierre's PR manager gave him a look to warn him about raising his voice.

"Man calm down there are kids around" Charles says joining in on the conversation and signalling to Margo. 

Pierre huffs about being told what to do and looks at Margo. He face drops and a hand runs over his face. He looks up at me, eyes connecting with mine. I take a deep breath in... here we go. Pierre's eyes fill with water and he starts to shake his head in shock, all anger from his face left and was replaced with disappointment. 

"How old is she?" Pierre asks aggressively but his voice breaks half-way through. I look at him, I can't speak. I just stand there. 

"She's four, almost five" Charles says giving both me and Pierre a look. "What is going on with you guys?" He asks looking between us. 

Pierre starts to sob, in-between quiet whimpers he looks at Camille who is playing a game on Hugo's phone. Pierre starts to shake his head, taking a step away from me. You can see him going through his emotions, first shock then anger and then disappointment. My heart shatters looking at him, I can't imagine being him right now. The look on his face breaks me, I've hurt him again.

He looks down at Camille, bringing one hand to his face as if to say something but stops himself and walks away. 

THE PAST

"I like the name Louis" Pierre says as we lie in bed. 

"No, everyone would call him Lou-ie.... Something like Gabriel will be good" 

"Our son would get called Gabrielle so that's a no" Pierre replies and shots me a look. 

"You're right. What if we had a daughter?" I ask

"Camille, after your mother. I didn't get the chance to meet her but from what I heard she was the most kind woman ever. And the middle name will be..." Pierre looks around thinking. Tears fill my eyes, I don't think realise how much what he has just said means to me. My mum was one of my best friends and I think about her everyday. 

"Camille's nice, Camille's good. What nickname would we give her?" I ask

"Elle or Cam... Cam for everyone, only we can call her Elle" Pierre turns over in bed stealing the blanket. 

"Oh mon dieu! Pierre give me back the blanket right now" I try to say in a strict manner but as two arms wrap around my stomach I squeal. "PIERRE!!" 

"Quoi?" Pierre answers jokingly pressing his mouth against my neck, softly but slowly increasing in intensity before placing me down flat on the bed and climbing onto of me. 

His kisses go further and further down my body, kissing my neck than my collar-bone. His small kisses lay a map down my body, past my bra - which gets unclipped and tossed on the floor - past my stomach and further down. His mouth now on my thighs I start to softly moan. We definitely should not be doing this with the door unlocked... or in my dorm anyway. But I don't stop Pierre.