pt.6

SCHOOL

"but i kinda hope they catch us."

after the weekend schools finally happening again, after that night with ethan we've been closer than ever.

we kiss, hug and stuff in public. he doesn't care what other people think and neither do i. sometimes when devi walks by i make sure to kiss him so she sees.

i put on ethan's hoodie, a pair of jean shorts with rips on them and my nike blazers. i leave my hair down and start walking out the door and ethan picks me up.

"hi my love." ethan says and he kisses my cheek as he starts driving to school.

he puts his hand on my thigh while he's driving.

"remember that time we said 'i love you' we weren't even dating that was so embarrassing." i say and i start laughing, i watch ethan's cheeks turn pink.

"yea so embarrassing." ethan says loudly and starts laughing too.

soon we pull up to school and we both get out, we walk in holding hands.

recently ethan hasn't been riding his skateboard he's been hanging out with me most of the time.

during 2nd period since we don't have it together ethan texts me to meet him by the janitors closet.

i raise my hand "can i use the restroom."

the teacher nods and i take a lavatory pass, i start walking to the janitors closet and i don't see ethan, but then suddenly the door opens and someone pulls me in.

it's ethan, he pulls me onto him and he pushes me against the shelf as we start making out.

soon we hear someone walking and then something being stuck infront of the door so we can't get out.

i jump off of ethan and try to open the door and it doesn't work, and then i hear devi laughing as she walks away.

"i hope nobody catches us." i say under my breath, ethan grabs my waist, "i kinda hope they catch us." he says and he bends down and kisses me.

my cheeks turn pink as we try to open the door, eventually it works and when it does it's time to leave school and everybody is in the hallway to cover us so we blend it.

and good for me because i had my stuff with me, and ethan never brings his stuff.

we rush out of the school and hop into ethan's truck and he starts driving somewhere, soon we end up at an ice cream shop.

we both get out and order ice cream, i get a snickers ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, ethan gets strawberry with gummy bears.

we both sit outside at a table and start eating our ice cream, "can i try yours?" i ask looking at ethan's, ethan smiles and rolls his eyes jokingly.

"fine but i'm trying yours too." i give ethan my ice cream and he gives me his we count to 3 and take a lick of eachothers ice cream.

"mines better." i say and i take mine back and i give ethan's back, ethan just laughs.

since i'm sitting infront of him i move and sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder and he puts his hand on my thigh.

soon we are both done with our ice cream and we get into ethan's truck and we sit there for a minute and then ethan puts his hand on my thigh and starts driving.

he drops me off at my house but before he unlocks the door he leans over to me and kisses me, "bye princess." he says and he smiles.

"bye ethan." i say and i jump out of his truck and run into the house, i go upstairs to my room and just chill there.