Randomness 3: Revenge of the Divas

Disgruntled. That was the only feeling that could be described. As my friends and I sat in silence, we were completely baffled on what to do. I was most upset. "This is so stupid," said Joey. "We get the stone reassured that it would be in a much safer place, and now Atem is gone!" "I don't get how we were told by Isis about the location, but it was really Undertaker," said Vance. "What's even more confusing," said Carly. "Was how did we end up back in Hogwarts when we were in Athens to begin wit-?" "It was a mind game," I said cutting her off. "Undertaker would use it against his opponents in the ring. It's one of his deadliest powers." "But they killed Pharaoh Atem," said Carly. "What was that about? They've already killed Weevil and Pegasus for no reason!" "Everyone please calm down," said Maxwell. "It was all a misunderstanding." "A misunderstanding?!" Carly shouted. "It was downright insane!" "Alright enough," I said with a headache. "We all fell victim to his mindgame. We were too late to see it. But that doesn't mean they're not gonna pay for what they did to Pharaoh Atem." In Hecate's temple, the Magic Council was getting out of hand. "Everyone please calm down," said Dumbledore. "All this arguing is going to shake the temple to its core." "It's no use," said Rayshon. "They're not gonna stop until my cousin gets back." "So we're basically going to let them kill themselves," Spock asked. "Not with Hecaté around," said Zeus. While a plan for action was taking place in Athens, Undertaker had started arranging matches for his amusement in his lair. If a chosen wrestler won, they would be spared and become a part of his ministry. If they lost they would either be thrown in the dungeon or sacrificed. The Miz, Randy Orton, and Seth Rollins were up next to face the Brood. They fought as if it were just a typical match. Randy pinned Edge to the ground, but Edge kicked out at 2. Seth and Gangrel, threw punches at each other. Christian charged towards Seth, but Seth moved out of the way and Gangrel was run over instead.

Miz stood on the top turnbuckle to dive on Christian. Christian rolled out of the way, and Miz fell flat on the mat. Gangrel pinned Miz, but Miz kicked out. Randy rushed in to help him but was tripped by Christian. Randy pinned him down, but Edge interfered. Then Edge was knocked down by Miz. "Come on get up," Taker yelled outside the ring. "Knock him out!" The match went on until the Brood got the upper hand. Gangrel went to Randy for the submission hold. Randy tried to break free, but he was in a tight grip. He had no other choice but to tap out. The bell rang and the match was over. Taker walked up to the defeated team. "You fight like you're still on Smackdown," he said. "Take them away." The Brood sent the team back to the dungeon. "Any more punks to beat up," Gangrel asked. "Not for now," said Taker. "You're free to go." The Brood nodded and went on their way. Paul Bearer rushed up to Taker. "Say uh Undertaker," he said. "We've got some trouble in one of the hallways downstairs." Taker's eyes turned red. "Let me take a look," he said. "I'll let you know when I need you." Vickie Guerrero was downstairs in the basement. She was lost and couldn't seem to find her way out without getting caught. Suddenly the lights started flickering. Vickie panicked and turned around in circles. She went to one end of the hall and then the other. Then she stopped out of confusion and started crying. They stopped flickering for a moment. Vickie stood cautiously in the hall unsure of what to do. Then the lights went out. The hallway was completely dark. They came back on again, but a shadow that was much larger than Vickie's stretched out in front of her. She slowly turned around and gasped. The Phenom was standing right before her. Vickie couldn't move. She was frozen with fear. Undertaker came closer to her as she backed away. Vickie backed further and further away. "No, wait," she said. Taker backed her into a wall. She moved to one side, Taker blocked her off with his right arm. She moved to her right, Taker blocked her off with his left arm. Vickie whined and covered her face. Undertaker crouched down over her as she whimpered in fear. He rolled his eyes growling, and grabbed Vickie by her neck. Slowly he pulled her away from the wall.

Paul Bearer, Bray Wyatt, and Black Shard showed up to listen to orders. "Vickie Guerrero," said Undertaker. "I promised you that I was coming for you." Tears rolled down Vickie's face. "Please," she cried. "What do you want with me?" "I've come for your soul," said Taker as he stroked her hair. "But if you tell me where the Divas are, I'll let you go." Oh no, Vickie thought. He found out. "I don't know what you're talking about," she said. "I had nothing to do with the... missing... divas." Undertaker could tell right away that she was lying. "Ok wait," said Vickie. "Can we make a deal?" "Oh I've already made one just for you," said Taker. He picked her up into his arms and walked out of the basement with Paul Bearer, Bray Wyatt, and Black Shard. They took Vickie up a long spiral staircase. When they got to the top they opened the door and threw her inside a room and locked it back shut. "Wait," said Vickie. "Where are you going? What's going to happen to me?" The men continued their way downstairs. "Psst hey," someone whispered. Vickie turned around startled. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," said a lady with long blonde hair. It was Debra Marshall. She was hiding behind a luxurious bed. "Is the coast clear?" she asked. "What do you mean?" Vickie asked. "Undertaker's been trying to kidnap the divas and make each and every last one of them his mistress," said Debra. "It's sad considering he's already put me through misery during that wedding ceremony," said Pyramidea who was shackled to a throne chair. (She spat in The Undertaker's face during another argument and he sent her away in a fit of anger.) "Oh you be quiet," said Debra. "Besides, this was all your fault to begin with." "My fault," the peacock snapped. "I shall have your head!" Nikki Bella walked in. "Chop her head off," she said. "Oh that's a great idea. Then what huh?" "Guys," said Vickie. "What are we going to do? He can't hold us captive up here forever." "Don't worry," said Debra. "I have a plan but we need to keep our voices down." She whispered to them what her secret plan was. Back in Hogwarts, we were still trying to decide what was the best thing to do.