Chapter 1

Summer by Calvin Harris (obviously)^

This last semester has not been easy. All the hard subjects. Ugh, math, science, history and English. I mean I'm not stupid, I get pretty good marks its just they are not my "cup of tea".

Anyway on the 1st of July my friends and I got invited to a party. It's probably going to be all drinking and grinding but hey let's have a good time. No parents or teachers even now about these parties, they happen every year and they haven't figured it out yet. Haha.

The party starts at 80:00 and goes till 1:00 so I am staying at Jessica's house, Jessica is staying at Laura's house, Laura's staying at Maddie's house and Maddie is staying at my house so if one of these plan falls, ha we all fall. Which will never happen anyway, they never call to make sure we are still alive so I think we will be fine. Maybe..

Anyway I'm so excited, I already know what I'm going to wear. It's gonna be so fun, to hang out with all of our friends. The only problem is that every year a girl and a boy go missing. But we don't even worry about it, cause we leave in the country side with lots and lots of bears and wolves so a few people die but oh well. That might seem a little harsh but our parent don't care so why would we care?

It's always one of those pretty mean girls and I'm defenitly not one so I'm good. I hope.