The exploration, failed..

Y/N's PoV: ' So they said this was it right guys?

Y/N's Friends PoV: Yeah of course! Let's go in!

*They all went in but Y/N's friends didn't know that they stepped in the infected goo*

Y/N's PoV: *in mind: Fuck, they stepped in it, I should've told them* ' Guys, I think you're gettin- AHH!

*Y/N didn't know they were already infected so he/she quickly ran away but she immediately lost energy and hid*

Y/N's PoV: *in mind: fuck, they're infected and I don't have any single weapon*

*Cg5 was just walking around the building and found out the some teens went in*

(Btw Charlie is 18 just like you in this chapter)

Cg5's Pov: ' What the..? Some people came in? I thought the doors were locked? I should find for a survivor. '

Dheusta's Pov: ' What's that Charlie? ' *he asked Cg5 as he walked to him, seeing footprints that weren't theirs*

Cg5's PoV: ' Some people went in to explore, I'm going to go find a survivor before Marshall and Nenorama get them, they're always that competitive for new mortals. '

Dheusta's Pov: ' Alright, good luck Charlie, I'll get going. See you. '

Cg5's PoV: ' Thanks, see you. '

||Sorry if this is short guys! I might make a longer one next chapter or so!||