Birthday Boy part 2

George's pov

Clay is sucking my dick and I have no words

The pleasure is just so fucking much.
God I hate that he makes me feel so good. As I reopen my eyes to watch him do his job I let out a moan.

Dreams pov

George's cock Is filling my mouth and he let's out whimpers of pleasure.

When he opens his eyes I stare into them with a mischievous smirk on my lips as I start lowering my pace of sucking.

Georgie blushes and let's out a groan of frustration when I stop sucking him completely.

-Dude why you'd stop, he said clearly on edge by my actions

-Well I thought we could change positions before the water runs cold

I kiss him feeling the warm water on his soft lips.

After that he finally decides to take some initiative and starts leaving kisses on my jawline and on my neck.

I wish this moment could last forever.
The two of us surrounded by nothing but the hot water and our own love. Together.

George's pov

I'm kissing his jawline, having some courage into me.

Suddenly he turns me around with my face slightly on the wall of the shower 🚿

He runs his hands seductively down my chest, my back, my stomach and then moves onto my ass squeezing a little and my silky thighs.

-Are you ready Georgie??

I nod signaling yes but he shakes his head

-Use words from yout pretty mouth to answer baby, he whispers into my ear turning me on even more

- Y-Yes please
-Good boy (HinnyLoverTillTheEnd)

He jerked off a bit his hand and he lined himself with my hole as he pushed half his length. It felt so good I led out a loud moan .

Then he started thrusting his whole dick inside me. With each thrust I let out whimpers being too weak to resist.

Our skin slapping against each other, his dick filling me, he hot water and the steam surrounding us made this whole thing even better. And made me get closer to my climax.

He hit my g-spot, moves my legt to fet a better angle and I moaned loudly while he was groaning in pleasure. We were both breathing heavily as he kept thrusting harder.

-Damn you George you feel so fucking good

-Clay i-im close
-Finish for me cutie

I release the comb on my stomach and feel Dreams cum fill me up as I'm paying heavily.

-That was just- wow, Clay said
-Couldn't agree more. Well the water is turning cold so let's get dressed.

We both got dressed secretly checking each other out and we went into the bedroom laying on the bed.

Clay moved closer to me and I put my head on his chest.

-You okay??, He said
-After that?? Never been better

We put a movie on Netflix and soon we fall asleep cuddled up with each other just enjoying the moment.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
Heyy
Sorry that I didn't update but you kinda know the drill.
Now that exams are over I'll probably update more frequently

Love yaa