Ch 1

(Reader's POV)
So this morning I woke up, the sound of (favorite song) blasting through my eardrums. It was school time, oh what a joy. I happened to be very tired, not cause I was out with friends or anything, more likely staying up way too late on tumblr. It was Wednesday. I got myself out of bed after groaning excessively and checking the time. After I got ready I headed downstairs to see my mom up and smiling in the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine!" "Good morning mom." "Honey I have to go to work early today, so that means you are taking the bus," she said and kissed my cheek.
I sighed, "okay mom see you later."

She then left out the door, and I was on my way. I made it to the bus where I literally just tuned everyone out with my music. I was just fine alone, until some guy nudged me.

"Hey what the hell?!" I rubbed my arm (who the fuck was this boy?). "Oh sorry, uh... that was my friends that pushed me, sorry are you okay?" "I'm fine." "Oh well good," he smiled. "Alright who are you then? (I haven't seen this guy ever before is he new or in another grade?)" "Oh I'm Michael Clifford," he said shaking my hand. "I'm (your name)" "Wow you have a beautiful name." "Thanks, but I think yours is much prettier," I teased.

****

So apparently the Michael guy has been going to my school and is in my grade. He had just been in other classes and I don't really notice people either which helps. We ended up talking the whole bus ride and he walked me into school. My first hour is geometry, (so nice to start off each morning with some math). From there on I went out and about my day it was a pretty boring and regular routine. The only thing was I kept thinking about Michael. I like his face. Along with his personality. It sounds ridiculous though, because we literally just met. I didn't even know he existed until today (oops).

By lunch I sat with my normal group of misfits. (your bestfriend) and I were talking about the usual, like the school ratchets or potheads, or bands, it varies. I was fine chomping into my sandwich until a certain little someone had to pop in right between me and (your bestfriend). Guess who? Mr. Clifford.

"I see a familiar face," he smirked. "Oh okay yes yes, but you're sitting on both me and my friend right now, so."
He swiftly pulled me up with him and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Um... What are you doing?" I muttered. "Well sweetheart, you really intrigued me on that bus ride, so I thought I should get your number."
I slowly moved out of his arm, "okay you could've just asked?"
"Nah that would be too boring," he winked
and grabbed my phone off the lunch table, then began typing his contact in.

"Let's see 'hotty😍'," he typed. I just rolled my eyes (probably going to change that).
"We know you're going to text me first anyways so might as well make sure you have the number secured." "Yeah okay sure whatever. Would you like mine?"
He nodded.

****

Next chapter might just be texts between you and Michael so it probably won't count as a chapter xx