YOU BETTER BE HOME SWEETHEART

Angrey looked at the retreating figure of his sister-in-law, something in him was giving him a very bad feeling about this. He stared at the envelope in his hands, which his sister-in-law Riddhima gave him to give Vansh.

He was so tempted to go and disturb his boss' important meeting and inform him about his wife's arrival and also give him the supposed six-month anniversary gift he was holding in his hands but Vansh being in a very important meeting had forbidden any disruptions, guess it will have to wait for four hours more. Talking in his sleeves he instructed the security about the departure of Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania, ordering them to make sure she reached VR Mansion safely.

His cell beeped, rushing to Vansh's office room he kept the packet inside the top drawer of his desk before his feet moved towards the conference room, where the meeting was going on.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Is month ke aakhir Tak pura Khurana business mere naam par hoga. Bas, baat khatam."

(Do you know what this means gentlemen? I'll take over Khurana's entire business by the end of the month whether you all like it or not. If anyone has a problem, deal with it.)

Turning his chair away from the ceiling to floor length window, the cloudless sky outside was way more fascinating than the old hags sitting around the conference table suggesting him against something he had set his eyes on and fixed them with a stare. The blazing hard eyes of VR made them gulp their saliva.

He stood up, draping his coat jacket over his arm and Angrey slowly followed suit, assuming his place behind his boss. The meeting had been getting decidedly too long. Today was a special day for Vansh and he really wanted to go back to his Mansion at the earliest. Shaking hands with the men gathered in the room Vansh headed to the door.

Halting right at the door, he turned his head

"You'll thank me for it later."

That said he walked out as a collective sigh of relief filled the conference room with his departure. He took off his jacket and undid another button of his black shirt. He was sitting in the back seat of the car, savoring the silence and the coolness of the conditioned air.

"Farmhouse",

(Second Farmhouse)

Angrey ordered the driver slipping into the passenger seat of the car, three cars in the front and three following at the back to turn heads as they headed out of the company's main gate and ran on the busy streets of Mumbai.

" Sab kuch ready hai?"

(Is everything ready?)

Vansh asked Angrey as he flipped through his e-mails on his phone. His eyes flickered towards for a second as Angrey nodded stiffly handing over the iPad with all the details to Vansh.

"Ji Boss, sabkuch aapke instructions ke mutakib ready hai. Galati ki koi gunjaish hi nahi hai."

(Yes boss, everything's exactly as you ordered. There won't be any mistakes.)

Vansh smirked seeing all the arrangements on the iPad he had asked for to celebrate his anniversary with his wife. Everything was indeed perfect. The decorations, the cake, the setting. Handing back the iPad he gave him a subtle nod. He picked up his phone again, opening his messages, his brows knitted. His flickered towards the numbers on the top left corner,