The Calvary has Arrived

Celestia, Kendall, Yaz, Ben, and Hudson were hiding beneath the undergrowth, far from their fellow campers and Mae. BRADs, Mercenaries, surrounded them, and the head-honchos of this whole operation were there to see it. Kendall knew that rescuing them would be futile, knowing that they would be captured as well. Celestia wants to rush over and save them, but Yaz holds her down and keeps the little dragon quiet. They had to watch helplessly as the two leaders came forward, and what's shocking is that Kenji's dad, Daniel Kon, is helping Uberto Mortem in this whole operation.

"Dad?" Kenji said in shock, staring at his father with disbelief.

"Kenji? Wh-What are you doing here?" Daniel Kon asked in shock.

"We...we were shipwrecked, we took shelter and...Dad, you're the CEO of Mantah Corp?" Kenji questions his father, completely in shock about what just happened.

"Kenji, a lot of things have happened, but right now, you should come with us." Daniel assures his son.

"Um...with the son of a psychopath?!" Brooklynn points towards Uberto, who frowns at her, "No thank you!"

"Look, I know that you heard about his father's action, but he's here to help change the world." Daniel said to them, trying to convince the group that they meant no harm.

"Then why did you send that killer dino after us?!" Sammy exclaims, referring to Slick the Night Feeder.

"It wasn't our intention to get you killed." Daniel assures, side glaring towards Kash, who was standing close by, "He was supposed to get things up and running. Not commit murder."

"Hey! I had to do what was done. And my dino fights can make a lot of money better than some kind of medicine!" Kash exclaims, blurting out their plan without a care in the world.

"Medicine?" Kenji asked in confusion.

"What are they talking about?" Brooklynn whispers to Mae, unsure what they mean.

"Your guess is good as mine," Mae answered softly, keeping a shaking Val behind her, "But I have a bad feeling about this."

"That 'medicine' can change the world for the better," Daniel said with a glare, "Your dino fights will cause a lot of money loss, you know how hard it is to clone new dinosaurs? It will take years to make a new one with limited resources! Apparently, I gave you too much freedom when I was gone."

Kash glares back at him, "Too much freedom"?! You mean that you were happy to sit back with your pen pal over there while I did all the hard work?! You know what? Forget this. This is my island." Kash said in a dead serious tone before taking out his controls, giving the BRAD-Xs a new command. The robots' eyes changed into red, facing towards the mercenaries, campers, Mae, and the unfazed bosses, while Kash grins evilly, "Party time! Take them out."

The campers and Mae gasped, as the BRAD-Xs were about to attack until Daniel said a command while Unerto simply rolled his eyes at the egoistic Kash, "Execute override nine-one-six." He said the code for the failsafe.

And with Daniel's command, the BRAD-Xs stopped, forgetting about Kash's orders. The technician stared in disbelief as his robots powered down, "You didn't really think I'd give you total control, did you?"

Before Kash could do anything, Hap came behind him and smacked him on the back of Kash's head with the butt of his rifle. His hit was so hard that Kash fell onto the ground, unconscious. The campers and Mae stared at Hap in shock while the hunting guide gave a nod towards the bosses.

"Thank you, Mr. Hap, we'll make sure Mr. Langford will be sure to pay for his sudden betrayal." Uberto said before looking towards a shaking Val, "Now, back to the bus-" He was suddenly cut off when Slick the Night Feeder's roar was suddenly heard, forcing everyone to cover their ears.