chapter 1

Today was the day I moved in Miami, Florida. School starts tomorrow so I should start un-packing my clothes, my makeup, shoes, accessories, and etc.

The house is pretty huge, for just me, my mom, my brother, and my dad. I mean we don't need four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an attic, a basement, and a "game room" as my brother claimed the extra living room.

After two hours of unpacking and arguing with my brother, I decided to go out for a walk around the neighborhood.
[+]
Right now I was like fifteen minutes away from my house and I have to say that it's gorgeous out here. I passed by a few house and heard music coming from one house, I decided to go closer to the house and it was just a few (hot) boys in their friend's house just having fun and blah blah.

After ten more minutes of walking around I figured I should go back home because it was getting dark out.
[+]
Twenty-five minutes later I was back home and was greeting by my mom cooking dinner.

When my mom was done cooking dinner, she called us all done and say at the table.

"Sam shut up you're an idiot."

"Ally stop arguing with your brother so much!" my mom exclaimed.

"exactly Ally, that's what you get!" Sam said after my mom.

"Mom he just said something as if he was five!" I say before taking a bite of my steak.

"I'm seventeen so open up your ears!" Sam says while doing a weird hand movement.
[+]
After an hour at the dinner table my mom and dad stayed downstairs to clean the dishes while Sam and I go to our rooms. I was really bored so I just made a Twitter for the heck of it. After I made my Twitter I followed some of my favorite youtubers, Jen, Anthony, Jack, Andrea, Arden, O2L, and a couple others.

It was about to turn 11:00 pm so I decided to just go to sleep.

A/N: I am redoing this whole story because I didn't really like the way "love is just a game" was going.