𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄.

—————༺★༻—————       (the picture is literally me yesterday right once I came back from theater

    —————༺★༻—————

(the picture is literally me yesterday right once I came back from theater. SERIOUSLY 2 seconds in the house. I didn't even go to my room but instead went to the bathroom and broke down with all the shit that is happening in my life)

So in 2 days I have a performance in Theater and this week i have been going there every day for so many hours and the worst part is that I have a hard time going there because is far from where I live so I have to take the bus and from where I get off the bus I have to ask for a classmate of mine to give me a ride there.

Every day.

Now you're gonna ask me why don't you ask your parents to get you there? Well the answer to that question is that I had a fight with my parents nearly TWO WEEKS AGO and we're still not talking which is surprising cause usually when me and my parents fight it only lasts for a few days so yeah this is new.

And this fight with my parents doesn't only affect me on how to go in theater every day, but it really affects me on how I haven't gotten any support from my family. 0. Support. So not only am I tired but I don't have any support either.

So, while I should be excited about the performance. I am like, I can't wait for this to be over so I can have the summer all to myself and not get up every morning to catch the bus 2 HOURS BEFORE THE MEET UP!

Not to mention there is SO MUCH WORK TO GET DONE AND WE ONLY HAVE 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE PERFORMANCE.

I seriously don't get why we stated on the project literally 4 days ago while we could have 3 MONTHS AGO CONSIDERING IT IS A BIG ASS STORY.

We're so gonna fail.

Last year's performance was so good.

Sure yeah my mental health was way more fucked up (I would get nose bleeds from all the anxiety and mental health shit and schools exams, cause the performance was in the exams days) but the kids we did the performance with were so much better and talented and the guy i like was there too :(

And the story was better and we where so much more ready.

I'm seriously gonna cry I miss last year so fucking much this year sucks ass and dick.