Chapter 3

~no smut this time, just sadness~

Your POV
The sound of my alarm goes off and I jolt up. I grab my phone and turn it off. I'm still in Mingi's hoodie he gave me last night and decide to wear it to school.

*knock knock knock* my mom opens the door to my room. "Hey honey, some cute boy is here to bring you to school"

"What?"

"Come on" she says and pulls me by my arm. I stumble pretty hard and grab my dresser for support. My core was a bit sore and I couldn't really feel my legs.

"What is wrong with you?" My mom asks

"Nothing I'm fine" I say, stabilizing myself and shakily walking out and my mom follows.

"You know this boy?" My sister says. I rub my eyes and look at the man. It's mingi. Great

"Yea I know him, he's a friend" I say and sarcastically smile at him. He chuckles a bit

"Yea just friends" he says in response and smiles back. I roll my eyes. "Well I'm just here to pick her up"

"Yea that all. I'll see you guys later bye" I say and stumble out of the house.

"He's definitely fucking her" my sister says and my dad spits out his food.

*at school*

We arrive at school and get out of the car. I almost fall to the ground but Mingi catches me. "You recovered nicely" he says

"Oh shut up your just proud you caused this" I say and push him off me and fall on to his car. "I don't need help" I say and start walking.

"You stubborn bitch"

I flip him off and he laughs, following behind me. Walking is really hard today, and Mingi is just enjoying it. I hated him right now. As we reach homeroom I reach for the door and slide it open.

He accidentally bumps into me and I stumble on to the teacher's podium. I hear his little laugh behind me and look at him with a glare. My legs are shaking uncontrollably because they aren't able to support me very well today.

"Oh you have his hoodie now?" San says and I look over at him with the same glare. "Oh I don't think she liked that guys" I take a pencil and throw it at him.

"I was wishing it hit your eye" I say and walk over to my desk. I slouch back in my chair and sigh. 'How long are you gonna be like this?' I think to myself.

"Hey ___, come over and talk to us" Hongjoong says

"I would but I'm really tire-

"I got it" Mingi says and pulls my chair over to their group. I let out a huff and sit up "so what's up?" I ask

"Oh nothing but rumor has it, that Bomju knows about your little situation" says Yeosang. I look over and he is talking with his friends.

"Did you tell him or something" asks mingi

"Apparently he heard" Yeosang replies