Chapter - (2)

Life with Niki was a whirlwind of excitement for Jake. They went out almost every night, attending fancy parties and exclusive events that Jake had never even dreamed of. Niki introduced him to his friends and colleagues, all of whom treated Jake with respect and admiration.

But as much as Jake loved the glamorous lifestyle that came with dating Niki, he also longed for the simple things in life. He missed spending time with his family and friends, and he yearned for the days when his biggest worry was getting good grades in school.

One night, Niki surprised Jake with tickets to a musical that he had always wanted to see. But as they sat in the theater, Jake found himself feeling restless and disconnected.

"What's wrong?" Niki asked, sensing Jake's unease.

"I don't know," Jake replied, fidgeting with his program. "I just feel like...like I don't belong here."

Niki took Jake's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "You belong wherever you want to be, Jake. You don't have to pretend to be anyone else to fit in. I love you for who you are, not for who I want you to be."

Jake felt a surge of gratitude and love for Niki in that moment. He knew that Niki was right. He didn't have to change who he was to fit in with Niki's world.

Over the next few weeks, Jake started to find a balance between his old life and his new one with Niki. He made time for his family and friends, but he also continued to go out with Niki and enjoy the perks of his wealthy lifestyle.

And as he settled into his new routine, he realized that he was happier than he had ever been before. With Niki by his side, he felt like anything was possible.

As they sat on the rooftop of Niki's apartment building one summer night, watching the stars twinkle above them, Jake felt a warmth spread through his chest.

"I love you, Niki," he said, turning to look at the
Older.

Niki smiled, his eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "I love you too, Jake. More than anything."

And as they kissed beneath the stars, Jake knew that their love was strong enough to conquer any obstacle that came their way