Bright

Flynn walked right into the room , she was more of Julie's friend then mine , I had Julie , Julie had Flynn. I walked out of the room of the room , I still had tears running down my face , my head was down as I was muttering things to myself , until I saw stopped by someone's chest . "Ow what are you doing just standing there." I rubbed mt face with my hands , and that someone took my hands away from my face to looked at me .

"Hey , hey , hey , are you okay?" I looked up to see Luke standing in front of me , he was touching me , I couldn't believe it . "Yeah ." I said , but trust me I did not sound like it , and Luke could see it , it looked like the other boys had left so it was just me and Luke. "Hey tell me what's wrong , trust me I got you." I looked up at him , I don't know what to think about him .

"I know you heard that song , I wrote that, me and Julie's mom sang it , it was supposed to be Julie's birthday present , but then she got sick , and that plan was put on hold . And Flynn just praises her for it , like I'm not even there , like I didn't write that song . I have Julie , but Julie has Flynn , so where does that leave me . " I just poured my heart out to this boy , that I knew for one day.

"Yea I heard that song and you sounded amazing , to me , even better than Julie , Flynn may be proud of Julie for singing again , but I'm proud of you , you rock at the piano , and your songs , that sounded like it flowed out of you . You have Julie , Julie has Flynn , and you have me ." He looked at me , and I looked back , he was serious. I nodded at him "Yeah". I felt more sure of myself this time .

He held out his hands in front of me , and I expected his hug , he embraced me , and we just stayed like that for a little. When we pulled apart , we were really close , I could feel his breath on me , we stayed there looking at each other . I only knew this boy for a day , and he wasn't even a boy , he was a ghost . And how we could touch , it made me feel weird inside .

He came closer to me , but we couldn't kiss , I only knew this boy for a day , but how I wanted it so badly . He stared at my lips . "Can I kiss you?" He asked , I closed my eyes , I wanted this , but this was too soon . "No". I said , he let me go , and backed away . He stuck out his arm , trying to explain why he asked me that.

"No of course not , I'm stupid I'm sorry , I felt this spark , but yeah , I'm stupid sorry ." I tried to call him back , but he puffed away from me . I looked at my hands , until I saw Julie and Flynn come out of the studio , and nope , no comment about how I sang the song I wrote , we walked to school , and Flynn was going on and on about double trouble . And how Julie needs to be in the music program again .

Julie thought that sing was from her mom , and she was partly right , but I wrote that , Julie's mom was just supposed to sing it for her . All day I couldn't stop thinking about Luke , I wanted to kiss him , but I know he can't stay forever , and I can't get attached to him . I was walking through the halls , when I felt a shoulder tap .

I turn around , and I recognize the boy , but I don't know where . I pull down my headphones , and look at him . "Hi my name is Louis and we have Spanish together , and well you're really pretty , and I need help with my Spanish so maybe you and I can meet up ?" I smiled at his comment .

"Ummmm, sure ". I gave him my number , maybe this could be a good distraction from Luke . He smiled and walked away , I smiled to myself , he seemed really nice to talk to . I turned around to see Julie and Flynn have stupid grins on their faces. I rolled my eyes , then had a stupid grin on my face .

"Was that Louis I saw you talking too?" Julie gave me eyebrows and laughed at me , I shrugged and replied , "I guess." I ran away giggling like a child . Me and Jules walked home , and she said , "Hey you were really great today , I'm really proud". She said something and it made me feel at peace . "Thanks , I'm really proud of you too." We smiled and hugged .