𝐈 | 𝐍𝗼𝐭 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

Y/N POV:

It was 7:32 on a friday night, i was pacing around the island in my kitchen, socks occasionally sliding on the slippery floors, my phone placed up against my ear as i had been calling friend after friend asking if any of them would be able to see the new spiderman movie with me tonight.

“Please say you can come, i really don't wanna go alone violet.” I spoke while jumping on the counter, trying to calm myself. “I can't just ask lily or something?” I heard from the other side of the phone “I already did! Wait what if- '' Suddenly I heard everything cut off, me lifting the phone off my ear to examine it seeing it had been dead.

“Are you actually fucking kidding me! I swear this universe is plotting against me!” I screamed while hopping off the counter and stomping in anger. “ Woah, woah first off, language. And second off what's bothering you hun?” My mom had sped into the kitchen from all the screaming and pacing that had been going on.

“Everyone is busy tonight! Literally nobody can go to the movies with me!” I slightly raised my voice but kept it at a lower volume than last time. “ It's okay darling, you can maybe just go alone? Like clear your mind from everything maybe it will be good”

I let out a small sigh, nodding at my mother. “I guess you're right ma, let me go grab my money all i meet you in the car, K?” My mom looked at me, smiling as she nodded.