INFORMATION

Characters:

Park Bo YoungasPark Haneul / Sky'I didn't realise that you began to feel like home

Park Bo Young
as
Park Haneul / Sky
'I didn't realise that you began to feel like home. No matter how much I tried to hate you'

-

Sang Heon LeeasMinho'I'm sorry for the way things ended between us

Sang Heon Lee
as
Minho
'I'm sorry for the way things ended between us. I will love you endlessly. Even if you hate me.'

Minyeong ChoiasDae'I didn't mean for this to happen

Minyeong Choi
as
Dae
'I didn't mean for this to happen. Kitty was supposed to be my true love. So.. Why?.. Why did I fall for her?'

-

Other Characters;

- Anna Cathcart / Kitty Song Covey

- Anthony Keyvan / Quincy / Q

- Gia Kim / Yuri Han

- Peter Thurnwald / Alex Finnerty 

- Jocelyn Shelfo /  Madison

- Yunjin Kim / Jina

- Michael K. Lee / Professor Lee

- Regan Aliyah / Julianna 

- Theo Augier Bonaventure / Florian

- Kim Hyun Joong /  Park Beom Seok / Dad / Mr Park

-  Ku Hye sun / Park Soo Yun / Mom / Mrs Park

- Park Bo Gum /  Park Si woo / Rain / Little brother

-

!Disclaimer!

I DO NOT own any of the characters (minus Nayeon, Beom Seok, Soo Yun and Si woo) and I DO NOT own the plot I have only twisted and added to the plot. 

-

The sixteen-year-old Korean girl wants to adventure into her roots. Her parents are too busy to tell both her and her brother about Korea and the wonders in their culture. So, the two siblings apply for the schools, KISS, in South Korea. After being accepted and telling their parents, they set off back to Korea.

A few years back, when she was around 13. She went on a trip with her parents and brother to South Korea, it took a lot of begging, but whilst she was there she met her , currently ex, boyfriend. Minho. The two did long distance for over a year, where she later found out that he was speaking to other girls. Flirting in fact. She wasn't just the only girl Minho was seeing. Minho explained his frustration with being in a long distance relationship with Haneul. He hated it. He just wanted to see and spend time in person with each other. Which is then when the two broke up.

In the present time, a car pulled up outside the airport.
"Miss Park? Mr  Park Si woo?" A young man called as he stepped out the passenger seat of the fancy black car. Haneul rushed over to the car, bowed and thanked the young man and the older man in the drivers seat.
"Heading to KISS?" The teenage boy questioned as he turned in his seat. As the driver set off on his course to KISS.
"Yep, first day." Si Woo replied as he glanced at his sister, who was staring out the blacked-out windows. 
"Well, I'm Dae. It's a pleasure to meet you." The teenager smiled. 
"I'm Park Si Woo. Also known as Rain. This lovely, joyful teenager here is my sister Park Haneul, or Sky."  Si woo smiled as he glanced at his now asleep sister. 

"The jet lag got to her, sorry." Si woo replied making Dae chuckle. 

Days had passed in KISS. Her and her brother were inseparable. They were never not together - minus classes.  She walked into her first class in KISS and thats when she saw...
"Haneul!" A british-sounding teenage boy screeched in surprise.
"Minho?.." Haneul whispered underneath her breath. She didn't expect him to be here. She thought he was still staying in LA.
"Hello. I'm Professor Finnerty. Please take a seat in your assigned seat. Find the table with the sticky note with your name on please.

Just her luck. She ended up sitting next to her ex-boyfriend.

"So.. How have you been?" Minho asked trying to make conversation.
"Fine." She replied.
"It's been a year since we last spoke, huh? That long." Minho sighed.  Where Haneul just nodded. 
"Why are you speaking to me? I hate you." She said, sternly as she gave Minho a disgusted look.