Pregnant -Notti Osama

Trinity "Trin" Lewis📍: Her house🕰: 3:47

📍: Her house
🕰: 3:47

I stared at the three positive pregnacy tests with tears in my eyes I COULD NOT be a mother I'm only 14 in 9th grade I haven't even graduated yet but I wasn't going to abort my child it just dosen't sit right with me (Girl if you don't jump down some stairs and stfu) I knew I had to tell my mom because even if I didn't she would find out anyway so it's best I tell her rather than wait till my I give birth. After 10 minutes of crying my eyes out I finally picked up the phone and called her "Yes Trinity" my mom said answering her phone "Can you please come home it's a emergency" I said in between sniffels "What's wrong Trin" she said in a worried tone "please just come home" I said letting tears fall "Okay I'm on my way" She said after that we said bye to eachother

10 Minutes later

"Trinity I'm home" My mom said taking her shoes off while dropping her keys in the small bowl by the door "Mom I have something important to tell you I said walking down the stairs "Come to the couch Mija" She said walking to the living room and sitting on the couch with me folling behind her "Okay so I'm just going to tell you stright up. I'm preganat" I said putting the three tests on the circle glass table while letting all the tears fall "Ohhhh Mija it's okay, do you want to keep it?" She said hugging me "Yes I really do but i don't think I'm ready" I said hugging her back "It's okay I will help you the whole way, do you know who the dad is?" She asked me "Yes the only person I've been with is Ethan I don't know how to tell him" I told her honestly "I think it's best you tell him before he finds out" she said walking away to her room "Good luck mija" I didn't know how to tell him but I know I have to do it in person so I called him "What if he doesn't want me to keep the baby or not want to be in the babies life?" I thought as the phone ringed but I knew he wouldn't do that Ethan is the sweetest person I know "Yes my love" he said answering the phone "Hey E can you come over? I have something important to tell you" I said in a soft tone "Okay I'm on my way" He said with a frown.

15 Minutes later

"Hey ma wassup your mom let me in btw" He said sitting on my bed "Ethan I'm pregnant and your the only person I've ever been with" I said all in one breath "Wait wait slow down I don't understand" He said with furrowed eyebrows "I'm pregnant Ethan" I repeated "So your gonna abort it right???" He said making me instantly mug him "No! I keeping our baby" I said looking at him like he just killed someone "I love you but I'm not ready to be a dad were only 14" He said mugging me back "Well I'm keeping it so what are we gonna do" I said in a slick tone because wth is he talking about he wasn't saying this when he nutted in me

"We? I'm sorry mh but I'm not staying with you unless the baby is gone" He said with no remorse in his voice at all he meant what he said "Well you can leave because I'm keeping my baby" I said making him get up and leave. I couldn't believe the love of my life said this he was the sweetest person I knew how could he say something so evil after that my mom walked in "Hi mija how did it go I seen Ethan walking out with a frown" She said with a frown "He said if I didn't abort the baby he doesn't want to be with me" I said letting all the tears fall out my eyes "Ohhh Mija it's okay I will be there for you remember that okay" She said hugging me "Okay I think I'm ginna take a nap" I said pulling away from the hug "Okay you get your sleep I'm gonna book your docter's appointment" She said walking out my room and closing my door. I turned my T.V on to Kai Cenat then turning my room light off so I could turn my dim red LED lights on after that I cried myself to sleep thinking on how I would take care of a baby at 14 years old.

791 words

REQUESTS ARE OPENNNN bye yalll