Chapter~1

JINISHA

I am Jinisha. I was 13 when my parents met with an accident. After that, I was sent here by my relatives. I don't have any love Or hate towards them.

I am rebel and will always be. I have a friend, my only family. Anitha. She is someone whom I claim as my own.

She is like my mom to me. She never raises her voice while my voice is never down. Well, opposite attracts each other.

We maintain a tution centre for the kids as we both are good in studies. We have enough money to run our life for now.

I am English graduate. I was sending off the students right now. I returned our home. It consists of two bedroom. She was not seen in hall. I went towards balcony.

As expected, she was in balcony. Gazing at the sky. She does this only when she is sad. I wrapped my hand around her shoulder and asked her, "Missing them".

Without other words, I dragged her to have dinner. She is the one cooks and saying honestly, she is a Chef. I adviced her that she should learn catering. But she said that she wants to cook only for her loved ones and not for everyone.

So we dropped the idea. We had dinner while speaking about random things. We are sitting in couch placed in Balcony.

Out of nowhere, she wanted to go night walk. I strictly said no, but she made me accept. We are walking on the road without caring about anything.

We saw a group of drunkards. So we looked at each other and started running. We are running in opposite sides.

Out of nowhere, a car approached us with a high speed. I am sure that it not gonna hit us as we have major distance between us. But something unexpected happened.

The boy is passenger seat picked me up and the boy in driver sead picked Ani up.

I am sitting in his lap facing him with my legs around him. Such an awkward position. Ani is also in same position. She didn't open her eyes yet.

I raised my head to look at the man who picked me as if I weighed nothing.

He is............ Just perfect. Silky hair, trimmed beard and sharp features. He is also observing me.

That's when I remembered how they picked us up. I screamed, " "What the hell?? How dare you both to kidnap us?? Leave us this instant you pig".

He looked at me and told, , " You were running to save your life right. We saved you and right now we have a another work to take care. So we will leave you once it gets over. Till then Keep quiet. " He said seriously looking at me. Igulped my saliva.

I looked at Ani and she too looked at me in same time. That's the best friend things. She is the weakest person I have ever known, not mentally but physically. That's the reason why I avoided this shitty night walk which landed in disaster.

The haemoglobin count in her blood is very low which makes her weak soon, but she never shows it. No one can tell that she has low blood count by looking at the work she does.

I am the one who asked her to do a blood test by seeing the way she sleeps with a drained out face.

She looked really tired and looked at me. I am sure that Ani developed a crush on the man in driver seat, as he has everything she wants in her husband. So I will settle with anna.

I called anna as this Angry bull on whom I am sitting will kill me for sure. His looks are murderous.

I told anna, " We both are going to shift to back seat.so please stop the car Anna. " He replied that, "Sorry, we can't. We are running out of time ".

I feel like  crying now. Out of nowhere Ani grabbed Anna's collar and said , "Either stop the car or slow down. I can't sit straight for a long time" That's true. And seems like she is angry as hell.

Anna replied, "That's not my problem". All the gates of escaping are closed now. I sighed. But once again Ani tried, "We both are sitting in a very awkward position. Just try to understand ".

This time Angry bull replied, "We understand but we can't do anything".

She released Anna's collar and sighed. Practically we are flying in road. I kept looking outside. I felt someone's stare on me. I shrugged it of thinking it as Ani.

After few minutes I turned around and saw a cute moment. Ani is sleeping like a baby on Anna, with legs on either sides, hands around his neck and her face in his neck. She snuggled more into him. The best part is Anna is looking at her time to time.

I smiled at them and turned my face and shocked to see that Angry bull is looking at me, without blinking. I felt hot under in gaze.

I looked outside again. He cleared his throat and I looked at him. He gave a notepad, I looked at him not understanding anything. He sighed and told me, "Write down your address. " I was about to write down, but stopped suddenly.

What if he steal something from our home?

Why on earth he should steal things from our home, he seems really rich.

But still..

He roared, "I don't have all day for you. Write down the address quickly. "

I wrote in a hurry and checked it and gave to him. Anna didn't seem to be aware of our conversation, he is focused on Ani and Road but not on our conversation.

I looked at Angry bull, he too looked at me, he said, "it will pain at first but it will settle soon" Before I understand anything he pricked a needle in my neck and my eyes started closing on its own.

The last thing I heard is  his whisper, "Sleep. Everything is Alright". With that I too fell in deep slumber

To be continued.....

___________________________________________
Author note

*I hope you all liked the chapter
*Please vote and comment