A corset: act one

It was Evan-terrance's birthday. Elizabeth didn't care much for it, but it was today that she'd be able to fulfill her father's request. Her(the smartest), Evan-terrance (the crybaby), and Micheal (the bully), the Afton siblings. Micheal was in the front seat next to her father, of course, while her and Evan-terrance were squeezed into the back.

Rain splattered lightly across the purple Thunderbird's windows, (she knew what type of car it was because her dad practically considered it another child, he loved it) and she smiled slightly. Of course her wondrous, amazing, perfect father was right once again. "Too bad it's beginning to mizzle outside," he said, his monotone voice seeping through onto his facial expression. Evan's face was still stuck in its constant sad-puppy-that-was-just-kicked-face, and Micheal looked as pissed off as ever, the foxy mask in his lap.

"It's not too bad out yet, you lot can start walking to Fred's from here." her father said, shooing them out of the car. "Micheal, go into the restaurant immediately, I do not want you missing this, got it?" he said sternly, before looking back. "Evan-terrance, go play or something while we set up the party."

He looked straight at Elizabeth. "Oh, and Elizabeth? Go with Michael. Make sure he doesn't go out and smoke pot, or whatever he does." "I don't smoke goddamn pot da-" "Shut up, Micheal. Elizabeth, please, make sure he doesn't wander off." Micheal was even more pissed, but he seemed to not want to put in the effort and just sighed as Elizabeth nodded. "Yes, daddy." she said.

She, (with Evan-terrance trailing behind her,) stepped out of the car gracefully, barely any rain hitting against her. Elizabeth hoped that it would increase once the party started, because she wanted Charlotte to suffer. She deserved it.

All three Afton children watched as William drove off, to do whatever. Elizabeth didn't concern herself with it, as it was probably something important, what he was going to do. She hoped he'd be late for Evan-terrance's birthday, at least. Elizabeth walked along with Michael, (Evan-terrance had headed the other way to the park) who grumbled all the way there. "Sad you couldn't smoke pot, Micheal?" she mocked, grinning deviously. He glared at her. "I don't smoke fuckin' pot, Liz." he snarled, barring his teeth.

"Mhm, sure you don't" she sarcastically remarked back, continuing to smirk. She enjoyed toying with Micheal. She liked pretending, too. "I don't, Liz." he said, his hands balled into fists so much that Elizabeth thought that they might bleed. "I'm bloody sure you don't." she said, again, sarcastically.

Micheal started laughing, "'Bloody'?! Liz, we ain't that british!" he exclaimed, still laughing. Elizabeth's face burned up, she hated being laughed at. "Shut up." she said in rebuttal, and then, they were at the big, red doors of Fredbear's. "Guess we're here now." Micheal said, one of his hands on his hip.

He opened the door, letting Elizabeth in, "ladies first," he said somewhat sarcastically, as Elizabeth walked in as elegantly as she could, smiling. Sure, she hated Micheal, but it could be fun to annoy him at times. Work on her pretending, she knew daddy used to be in theater, and she was planning on following in his footsteps. Her grin immediately disintegrated though, as a small body crashed into her.

"Hi Liz-Liz!" she exclaimed, nuzzling her tiny little head into Elizabeth's chest. Elizabeth sighed, pushing her (rather softly) off of her. "Don't touch me, Charlotte. And my name is bloody Elizabeth, you dolt." she said, crossing her arms. Charlotte just giggled, like the brat she was. "You're talkin' all funnies, like uncle will!" she giggled out.

Elizabeth glared down at the small child, the small, useless, bratty child. She looked at her, no, she glared. The way daddy had said it had implied that she'd shove her outside after it started raining, so she decided that maybe she should gain a bit more trust. Of course, Charlotte was blindly naive and gullible anyways that it wouldn't be hard, but she wanted to overdo it. For her daddy.