Jacki

Jacki's P.O.V

I jumped up screaming surprise as loud as possible. Eli jumped back clutching his heart in fear.
"Sheesh you guys almost gave me a heart attack!"
He smiled, and scanned his eyes around the room. He was the first one out of our little group of friends to gain his sight.
"How's it going -0-"
I said walking up to him.
"Jacki!!!!" He yelled in delight.
"Your here!"
"Yeah no duh! I couldn't miss your sight man!"
I punched him in the arm, and a piece of streaked pink hair fell into my eyes.
"Hey Eli!" Amelia shouted. She had her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face.
"Hey Ame, s-sorry I didn't tell you, about you know." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"Ehh it's fine, but next time you leave me alone at school with those idiots your gonna pay!" She said giggling.
"Hey you too love birds done! I wanna know if Eli can see them yet!" I cut in.
"Umm, actually no. Not yet anyways. I won't see them 'till next week I think."
"Aww man, I was hoping I could watch you go insane." I said with a pouty lip.
"Ha! Well if it does happen, you'll be the first one to know Jack!" Eli rolled his eyes. People at the party decided to mingle among themselves, and we had started a little conversation.
"Actually I umm won't be here very long." I said running my fingers through my hair.
"What why!?" Amelia almost shouted.
"My mom and dad are sending me to another boarding school, but this time, they only allow strict -0- daughters, and only that."
"Why?" Eli questioned.
"I don't know, but once I get my sight I'm leaving, and I get my sight in a week so." I sighed
"It's ok Jacki!" Amelia hugged me. "We can still talk, I'm just glad your here now."
"And why is that?"
"Because I get my sight in a week to!"