Chapter 9 ❀ SOMETHING BUT SOMEONE

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Author

Kingdom Baekje

Standing in his balcony, watching the steady waves of the lake, while the trees shed the leaves colouring the bluish lake into yellowish which flow down away with the waves. On the top, the serene Jungkook watched a little leaf swimming on the stream near him, made him think of some thoughts which ran into his mind.

He was aware about his thoughts, but couldn't get to reach to near it. It was eating him up.

He got so unconscious that he closed his eyes feeling around the fresh breath to stop himself from thinking more and more about it. He looked like a peaceful flow of a river which didn't know where to go, but only just know it wants to flow away.

He let out a sigh when he heard a knock at his door.

"Come in." Jungkook turned around and saw a maid entering his room.

"Your Highness, Your Majesty is here."

"Greetings to Your Majesty."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kingdom Silla

"Taehyung!" Namjoon called him out in ground.

Taehyung didn't looked to see his brother as he was concentrating on his archery. His grip was firm on the bow, mind on his target. Muting himself, the only thing he focused on was his arrows to hit the target.

Eyeing the target in his sharp eyes, he adjusted his bow to perspective his target and get the hit in his decided spot.

Reverting his hands, he stiff his body to the ground and fixed his angle making it accordingly to shoot. Even his shadow gleamed under the sun, lighting the whole into golden. He was a gold in the bare ground.

As he was sure to hit his arrows, he let go to hit the spot. 

Got it.

The arrows hit the spot perfectly, at the same point next to each other. He lowered his bow down and raised his left brow with a smirk on his face, seeing his target got his arrows perfectly to the spot.

He noticed Namjoon standing at some distance, watching him practicing.

"What is it, hyung?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin was in Taehyung's room to put his ring back which he borrowed from him. He walked around and found a shelf where he kept his rings.

Finding an old brown box, he got the view of many different coloured rings, shining out from the box. Those had precious stones on it, which were probably rare and hard to find.