❀태형의 셀카❀

=====❀=====

=====❀=====

Taehyung

Kingdom Silla

After 9 years

"You know it's all the end, when it comes to love."

"The affliction, the sorrow. I feel these, when it's love."

The dark night encloses my room filling my all belongings to the black. The small of glimpse of lantern lits up beside my bed, gleaming out some short lightings around me. The opening and closing of windows in and out allowed the wind to pass through the room and blew up the sheer white and golden curtains in the air. The walls around  glimmer under that short light of the lantern, which almost catch up the details to come out from the wall. The soft petals of cheery leaves enter my room along with the wind, filling my room with fragrance and making it look beautiful, when I noticed one of the petal landed on my hand.

The pretty pink petal.

The petal which reminds me of someone. My mind stuck with its thoughts.

What is love? I used to think about this a lot. Though it can be a random thought, it makes me think what it actually feels. Even though I tried hard, it always ended up making me feel all alone and helpless.

Eliminating love from my life, is only a relief for me. I make all possibilities to make sure, it doesn't end with all the suffering. But my luck, my fate, according to it, isn't appropriate.

I lost my mother, I lost my love. I lost everything in life.

Love is just a pain for me. Love is undesirable to me. Having all the feelings, I never got to know it, how it feels.

Loving someone is always not an easy task. It has to blend with the soul, you desire to love. It is always a dominant activity to show.

When a person you love, when the person you feel, when a person you desire to be yours, it doesn't mean you own all their feelings. It is something that means you make sure to mix up their feelings with yours, to get a better taste of your journey, your life.

I stood up from my bed, walking to the edge of my balcony. The milky curtains blew up on my face, touching it. As I looked up in the sky, I found the moon under the dark night, all alone. The silver moon in the dark night makes me think that even if the world is filled in darkness, where you have no one to hear you, still the moon, who got the scars, shone the brightest under the dark light. Moon looks so mesmerized even if he is all alone.

What if it is the same for me?

I don't know.

Love is only shown, it is only revealed, when you totally sell your feelings to them, that doesn't let them feel unescorted.

Love is an incomplete feeling, where you will always feel less, whatever cost or whatever things you make to do with that person.

Loving is the hardest thing.

You can't just come in someone's life, make them feel special and leave.

Love is all about trust, care, feel, touch, respect, promises, beginnings, ends, togetherness, happiness, sadness, fights, forgiveness, breaking, fixings, pleasure, mostly, a never ending together journey.

Thinking all about this, I never met a person in my life, who can make me feel those things. I always got to get, the endings which were, of course, the painful and unexpected.

I have everything in my life. Thanking to god, he gave me everything. He gave me everything, which I wished for. But only thing is lacking in my life is, Love.

It makes me wonder, what if I die alone? What if I never find a person who can love me? What if I end up alone?

The Love of my Life.

The Beginning of my Life.

The End of my Life.

Will we meet?

What if it will never happen? What if we never meet? What if we won't work? What if........

I am waiting for you under this dark night, thinking I might find you looking up to the moon, to the stars. Our fate, our meetings will decided only by God. I am waiting.

There is something which is connecting me to you. But where are you? Who are you?

You're the moon.

I am the star.

Surrounded and bound to you, forever, the never ending phrase of our life.

I am waiting.

I am waiting.

I am waiting.

=====❀=====

[ 753 words ]