DRUUUUNK DRIIINK DRONKKK [CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS]

Six months after finally defeating Muzan through the power of friendship, the former Demon Slayers are still at it with the celebratory drinking parties.

Everyone who helped a great deal during the battle is invited, which meant that Kanroji shouldn't even be there but hey, Hashira privileges.

Plus, it was demanded by Obanai who had almost lost all parts of his body during the battle.

Also, the repercussions of having the Demon Slayer mark doesn't exist anymore because that's depressing as shit.

But wait, the story isn't about any of this.

Okay, how do you tell your ratty older brother that you're dating his co-Hashira? Genya isn't sure which part of it will piss his brother off more:

A.) Muichiro is too young. "Genya, I'm 15 now and in the KnY world, it's now acceptable for me to ride your dick."
B.) Sanemi is kinda annoyed whenever he tries to talk to Muichiro because it's like talking to a rock. Or;
C.) He's a guy (oh piss off, as if no one notices the looks Sanemi throws at Gay-you Tomioka)

Which is why after an amazing date with the fifteen year old Hashira (noodles, gyoza and porking on the futon. Goals <3) Genya finally agrees to join one of them booze parties. Buddha knows he needs a drink before telling Sanemi about him and Muichiro.

His darling baby stayed at home, safely tucked in his futon, because he fell asleep after bingeing on udon and desserts. (And also Genya clapped his cheeks like there's no tomorrow).

He can do this. He'll tell his big brother about the boy he loves and wants to spend forever with. Awww.

"You are not allowed here, you're still a child." Himejima says when he arrives, despite one of the Butterfly kids with dots for eyes is already foaming at the mouth from alcohol poisoning on the courtyard.

"Nah, let him. We were all forced to grow up faster and weren't allowed to live out our childhood." Kiriya Ubuyashiki says poetically and fondly, as if he's not eligible to sue his parents for child abandonment and arson.

"Kampaii~" Shinjuro Rengoku seconded from somewhere. Somebody get this fucker out before he starts slapping children fourteen years old and below.

Genya maneuvers around passed out people. In the Hashira circle, Tengen Uzui was the only one left conscious, jerking off a bottle of sake in his hand while staring into nothing in particular.

His brother isn't there. Tsk, perhaps he's too late. Whatever, he'll wait for Sanemi and drink his ass off in the meantime.

It seemed Genya drank too many and also passed out because when he wakes up, the former Demon Slayers are drinking, eating and partying again like they weren't half dead earlier.

He had felt it before he saw him, his heart rate becoming abnormally thrice as fast, "Why is my heart going doki doki?" Genya muses to himself.

His answer came from the five feet form of Muichiro Tokitou swaying as he steps inside inside the room, obviously drunk out of his mind. Genya immediately shots upright.

He's going to feed gunpowder to anyone who had given his baby the alcohol. He's gonna make them snort it like nichirin cocaine.

The Mist Hashira's presence in the room caused the chaotic noise to dwindle into a hush, all pairs of eyes staring at the fifteen year old questioningly.

"Everyone.." Muichiro slurs. "I'm preganananat." Five seconds of stunned silence greeted his words before Kanroji screamed like a banshee.

"You're what?!" Obanai barks as he wrestles Kanroji out of her best dying worm impression.

"I'm paregant." Muichiro says again, bringing a hand to his stomach and smiles at it lovingly. And when he shot his head back up, he finally sees his stupefied boyfriend in the room. "You!" he starts marching towards Genya, everyone's eyes following with curiosity as well.

Genya stands up immediately, his gaze desperately looking for his older brother. "Mui, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He opens his arms to welcome his boyfriend.

But Muichiro stops just a few feet away, his arms crossing in front of his chest and his soft eyes sharpens into a glare. "Genya Shinazugawa. Take responsibility, you're the one who got me pomegranate."

There was a collective, scandalized gasp and Uzui shrieked, falling unconscious on the floor.

"NOW HE DID WHAT?!" Finally, Sanemi Shinazugawa stands up from where he's drinking on the darkest corner of the room with the Kasugai crows. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY, YOU BIPEDAL SEAWEED?!"

"I SAID YOUR BROTHER NUTTED INSIDE ME EARLIER AND NOW I'M PASTA RIGATONI! Muichiro screams back at the Wind Hashira.

To everyone's horror, and causing Genya to almost go into cardiac arrest, Muichiro rips his yukata open, flashing everyone his hard rock abs the majority of anime viewers didn't expect.

"Why aren't you happy, Genya? Don't you want the baby?" Muichiro's chin wobbles before his tears fall down to his cheeks. Genya rushes to him and covers him back with his yukata. He wipes Muichiro's tears before dropping a kiss on his head.

Kanroji gasps in horror. "Aww, Genya-kun, you meanie! Don't make Muichiro-kun cry, it's bad for the baby!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN, GENYA? ARE YOU WITH TOKITOU? DID YOU GET HIM PREGNANT?!" Sanemi goes Super Saiyan on his brother's ass.

"You don't love me anymore, you don't want the baby..boo-hoo..." Muichiro sobs.

"WHEN DID THIS SHIT HAPPEN, DIDN'T I TALK TO YOU ABOUT CAREFUL BUTT SEX?! YOU'RE SO FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE!"

"Meanie! Meanie! Meanie! Genya-kun is a meanie!"

"I will sell my estate, move back to the cabin and raise the baby alone.."

"Namu amida butsu.."

"WHERE WILL YOU GET THE MONEY TO RAISE A KID, HUH?!"

Genya takes a deep breath, whips his glock out and fires a warning shot at the ceiling.

Why the fuck does he still have this thing around?!

"THE HELL! First of all, Mui's not pregnant, HE'S A BOY!" How the fuck did these people become Hashira? "Second, yes, Aniki. I'm dating Muichiro and I love him so please don't try to stop me! Anyone who dare come between my and Muichiro's love...will get a taste of Shinjuro Rengoku's Breath of Bitch Slap!"

"Kampaii~" Shinjuro Rengoku cheered.

"So you don't deny doing the deed?!" Sanemi starts again. Why he's fixated on his brother's deeding the do is weird af. Perhaps Gay-you ought to do something about this and quick.

"W-well...yes..." Genya blushes like a virgin, which he isn't, judging by how abused Muichiro's hole is by now. "I'm sorry you had to find out about it this way, Aniki. About your dreams for me...Sorry but, it will not happen. I don't want it. What I want is right here.." He gathers a sniffling Muichiro in his arms and rests his chin on top of his seaweed head. "Baby or no baby."

"Awwww." Everyone around the room swoons at the love displayed before them. Himejima starts crying from happiness.

Muichiro finally sobers and tearfully smiles up at Genya. "We could keep trying, though. Right?"

"Of course." Genya smirks slyly and wiggles what's little of his eyebrows. It immediately makes Muichiro tingle. "We can start now. And then we can adopt a dog or grow watermelons or sell weeds. Whatever, I just want to be with you forever."

Sanemi gags. "Alright, alright, fuck. Get a room! I need another drink!" Sanemi shooes them away. "You better take care of my brother, Tokitou or I will shave your whole damn head."

"You bet, discount Toshiro Hitsugaya!"

Genya flashes his brother a grateful smile. "We'll see you around, okay, Aniki?" Then he scoops Muichiro in his arms and the Mist Hashira captures his mouth for a deep kiss in front of the intoxicated, shit-faced bastards.

They cheered and toast to their love before returning to getting their asses passed out again.