1

(Giyuu Pov)

It was a typical day.

I saw Shinazugawa walking away. I assumed that he was going to his estate since it was daytime.

I went next to him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Shinazugawa?" I spoke, looking in his eyes. "What do you want, loser?" He replied, staring at me with his irritated look.

"Can you come to my estate at 8?" I asked, staring at his eyes with my innocent look.

"Why should I, dumbass??" He yelled at me. Well, I saw this coming, so I just looked at him and asked again.

"Okay fine, you moron. But it better be worth my time!" Shinazugawa responded, slapping my hand away from him and sprinting off. I smirked a bit and ran to my estate.

(8:02 pm)

I was making ohagi when someone knocked on the door. I knew exactly who it was.

"Shinazugawa, I'm glad you came." I talked, looking at him up and down.

"Tch, be grateful." He replied.

"So why did you call me he-" before he finished his question, I pulled him inside and shut the door, locking it.

"What the fu-" I cut him off again, pinning him against the wall. 

I looked at his cock: it was hard

"I- What are you d- doing, dumbass?!?" Anyone could tell that he was nervous, embarrassed and flustered.

"You're hard already, Shinazugawa." I commented. "Sh- Shut up!" He shouted before I kissed him roughly while holding his hips. He moaned quietly, blushing a little.

"Do you like that, Shinazugawa~?" I asked in a teasing tone. He stayed silent and looked beside him.

I took this moment to my advantage and kissed his neck roughly, leaving marks. Shinazugawa was taken by surprise as I continued kissing his neck roughly.

"Oh Shinazugawa. You don't have to hold back your moans~" I spoke, kissing his neck even more.

He finally gave in and moaned hardly. It was music to my ears.

When I roughly kissed somewhere near his collarbone, he moaned a bit louder. I knew that was his sweet spot so I practically abused that spot with my lips and tongue. He seemed to be enjoying it as he moaned in pleasure.

I held his wrists with my left hand, pinning them over Shinazugawa's head as I began crouching and started kissing his chest, leaving marks as he moaned and groaned.

He started moaning loudler and longer, but they didn't even compare to his moans when I reached his sexy scars~

I kissed and played around with each scar of his (but only the ones that were visible), trying to find his most sensitive one. But he seemed to know my plan so he (somehow) guided my mouth and let me find his sensitive scar while moaning like crazy.

He felt unbelievable pleasure as I kissed and practically abused this scar as he moaned really loudly.

I grabbed his hips with my right hand and kissed him again, getting small moans out of him.

Who knew he could be this hot? (👇)

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" 

He didn't respond but blushed more.

I smirked and let him walk over to the bedroom after me on his own.

(Sanemi Pov)

I felt so.. flustered? I don't even know but I do know that I felt waterfalls of pleasure from Giyuu. Who knew that loner was so good at this?

"Are you coming, Shinazugawa~?" He called me from his bedroom. I felt his smirk so I got nervous for what he planned.

I slowly walked over to his bedroom, my heart beating like shit.

I saw Giyuu, shirtless and his hair down. He looked so sexy and hot but I couldn't really think about that when I saw his smirk. I have never seen him smile nor smirk before but it's so..hot...

I slowly climbed onto the bed when Giyuu pulled me into him and we made out for a bit.

I felt his hand on my chest: he was pulling my shirt off as his tongue entered my mouth. He left no spot untouched with his tongue. I couldn't help but let out a big moan.

He spun ourselves around so that I was on my back on the bed and Giyuu was on top of me.

He help my wrists above my head with his left hand, playing around with my cock with his right hand and kissing every inch / centimeter of my upper body as I moaned and groaned in pleasure.

He rubbed his right hand against my cock while kissing my sensitive spots. I moaned like crazy from the overwhelming pleasure. 

He eventually started being a bit aggressive with my cock which I enjoyed. I liked this side of him.

"Moan more for me, will you?" He whispered playfully into my ear, licking and sucking it.

I listened to him and moaned louder and longer. I could see that he was enjoying hearing my moans.

We undressed our lower half and adjusted ourselves again. He pushed his two fingers into my mouth. "Suck for me, you horny slut." He demanded. He was just so hot to ignore so I sucked fingers.

After that, he put his fingers in me as I moaned and practically screamed in pleasure.

He did the scissor motion and it gave me overwhelming pleasure.

He eventually put the tip of his dick in me which was still a lot for me so he gave me a bit to get used to his cock.

I looked over to his cock: It was 11 inches / 27,94 centimeters. I was getting worried for myself but I just wanted his cock in me and all the pleasure and all of the stuff we did before this...it would be a waste to just end it here, right?

I nodded aka giving him consent to get deeper in me but it seemed like he got the wrong idea and thrusted in and out of me, putting his whole cock in me.

I moaned in pain and pleasure.

"A- Ahhh~~ MhhMnH~~~ T- Tomioka that's too big for me mHhnnmmmmm~~~~" I muttered with lots of moans but he didn't listen and kept going, faster even.

"Mhmmnm~~ I- I'm gonna cum~ Mhmmnhnmmm~~~ ahhh~~~" I mumbled. He held the tip of my cock.

"Tomioka please~" 

He slapped my ass. I felt so uncomfortable, not being able to cum.

"It's daddy for you, Shinazugawa~" 

"I-" 

He slapped my ass again.

" F- Fuck... Fine! Daddy, please~"

He smirked and let go of my cock, which led me to cum.

But Giyuu was fast enough to put my cock inside his mouth as I cummed in his mouth.

"You taste so sweet, Shinazugawa~" He commented as he kissed my neck.

I huffed but smirked. All that was worth it for the pleasure.

As I was standing up, he pulled me down onto his lap and put his cock in me.

"!" He smirked as he kissed my chest multiple times again before moving my hips up and down, making me bounce on his cock.

"A- Aahhh~ Daddy~ pls~" I moaned.

He didn't stop and we kept going for five hours straight before I passed out.

{ × ~ • [♡✯✿✯♡] • ~ × }

A/n: Please give me tips and corrections lol! Hope you enjoyed ^^