Eliana

Love scares me

if reckless, disappointing and relentless could be described with one word it would be love.

Some people say their fear is spiders or darkness but mine is simply love. Maybe it's because when I was younger I was always the D.U.F.F aka designated ugly fat friend I mean even through my teen years I was considered ugly because I didn't fit the mould for society. Constantly seeing all your friends getting into relationships yet you're only pretty enough to fuck but not pretty enough to love changes how you view yourself.

When I was younger I never though I was unlovable but as I got older and people paid more attention to relationships all my friends saying they couldn't see me in a relationship or married changed that. I mean if my closest friends who everything about me couldn't seem to stomach the idea of me being worth loving how could anyone else?

so to put it simply yes I'm scared of love I'm scared of being truly seen and giving someone my heart only for them to get bored of me cause they will eventually they always do.

AUthro notes

Hi lovely doves

A quick intro to our main character. This is a story that may be short sometimes but also long its also very important to me so i would appreciate any feedback