Avi's Office Trouble

Dec 7th 11.30AM, Hyderabad

Avantika's point of view

Tina and I started walking towards Nisha, I just wanted to ask her why she is hesitated when Nikhil asked to introduce to her. 

"Tina" finally I called her to ask. She looked at me 

"Why did you hesitate when Nikhil asked me to introduce to Nisha?" 

After a small pause she finally spoke "Nisha is one of the very arrogant and strict project manager. she doesn't like to help others and she doesn't even make people involve in her works and she talks very harshly with anyone whom she doesn't even know. To be honest nobody in the office likes her , everyone are quite happy that she is leaving the office by 5th Jan" 

I was listening to her while walking and suddenly bumped into someone 

"I am sorry" I said

"Watch your step bitch" I heard the girl's voice.

"Excuse me, I said I am sorry and how dare you call me a bitch. Mind your words okay" I said.

"Oh really! so you are an angry arrogant bitch, I see" she said folding her hands which made her shirt pull down a bit and was able to see her chest line.

"YOUUUUU..." I started to talk but Tina  hold my hand and asked me to stop.

"Well Nisha, she is a new employee here , joined as project manager" Tina said

Shit! she is Nisha. Avi, days are really bad for you.

"Oh! so you are that temporary employee who came as project manager. Well, that's a great idea by Arjun to hire you as temporary, because you don't deserve to be a project manager, So now just shut your mouth and move " Nisha said looking at me and was about to leave.

"Nisha, we are actually coming to you, as she is a new hire here in your role, Arjun sir said to assign her to you and should learn your responsibilities" Tina said

"What? I have to teach this bummer? that's impossible" Nisha said

"But you don't have other option, it's Arjun sir's instruction" Tina said

Nisha looked at me from top to bottom, "Ask her to sit next to my seat, useless assholes!" she said and left.

"Get lost bitch" Tina said looking at Nisha after she left. 

"See, I said you right, this is how she behaves" Tina said.

"How rude she is, why she is still there in this company when she doesn't even respect fellow colleagues?"

"She is rude, but her skills are top notch, she is really a gem,  our company had a great profit's after she joined,  so she is surviving. Anyway only few days left, then we can just get rid of her" Tina said.

Tina and I came to Nisha's seat. she showed me my place next to her.

"All the Best, and please be careful with her, don't loose your temper, because it will be your loss" I gave a small smile and nodded. Tina left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 7th 1.00PM, Hyderabad

Arjun's point of view

I was busy looking at some files and then suddenly that Ms. Kind strike in my mind. 

let me have a look what she is doing

I immediately got up from chair came out of cabin. I saw Tina doing some work on her Laptop.