1🐯🐰

Author's POV:

Sound of screeching could be heard in the whole area. The looks of the person standing there was charismatic only if he wasn't holding a fucking Axe in his hand. The touch of the sharp edge of axe colliding with the hard surface of ground was as creepy as watching a gore-horror film. In all of this, a old shabby man was laying on the ground with his eyes half opened....

??: I won't be asking you about your last wish as you've already completed them with my money.

Old man: B..boss, I'm sorry...I was blinded by my greediness. I ...I promise you that I will never cheat with you...

??: Done?? You knew about my secret weapon area, as I trusted you. But what the fuck you did??? You sold my weapons secretly and gulped the money. (He put the axe near the man's neck)

Old man: Boss please have mercy on me. (He pleaded)

?? : There is no word like mercy in V's world. I'm the god here. I can take anyone's life whenever I want. (with that only splash sound was heard)

V: (to his men) clean this whole place....(he walked away)

Time skip: (V's mansion)

??: KIM NAMJOON!!!! ( a handsome man who was reading the novel without any worries jolted up)

Nj: W...what h..appened Jinu?? (He said trying to figure out his new mistake)

Jin: You broke the precious shampoo case which was gifted by my cutie Son in law...( Namjoon panicked)

Nj: I'm sorry jinu, actually my hand just touched the case and it fell. But I did stick the gold case again....

Jin: When will you leave your clumsiness?? You are in your late 40s. (He shook his head in disbelief)

Nj: (puppy eyes) Okk, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. (He squished Jin's cheeks)

Jin: (there he melted) Okk, BTW where are my both sons?? It's late now...

Nj: As usual One must be sleeping in the office and the other one must be snatching other's sleep. ( They both said with disappointment )

Suddenly,

??: I'm home. ( A cat looking came inside the mansion with sleepy eyes)

Jin: Come here my kitty (he hugged him)

In all this, someone entered the mansion silently...

Nj: Ohh Taehyung welcome home. (Taehyung just nodded)

Jin: Bear go and get fresh. You are smelling like blood. (Taehyung looked at his Papa and after a good stare he nodded)

Nj: Umm after that Suga and you both come downwards to eat. As Jimin is gone to his parents home. So today your papa has cooked.

Suga: God!! I'm missing my jiminie...

Jin: he went this morning only. You are totally whipped for him.

Taehyung came downwards and he was expecting his Papa to hug him like he hugged his hyung. But it never happened.

* So let me tell you a brief story of Kim's. So it started with Namjoon's father, who was a mafia king back then. He made Nj to marry Jin who was the son of his bestfriend. Jin's father was a cop. Jin and namjoon both fell in love with eachother after their marriage. Being a part of an officer's family, Jin took a promise from namjoon that he wouldn't be joining his father's mafia business. His father was an understanding person. He accepted Namjoon's decision respectfully. After sometime they were blessed with Suga. But they got a news with this. After 10 months of Suga's birth, they got to know that he was suffering from Autism ( a disease in which a child doesn't communicate and show emotions to others). They started his treatment. Doctor said that it can be improved but not cured. So they started taking care of Suga with much more tenderness.

Between all of this, Jin again got pregnant. This time they were nervous and happy too. But it didn't lasted longer. Time passed and they were blessed with Taehyung. They thought that now there elder son will be having a companion to play with.
However, it doesn't go right too. After taehyung came, Suga's condition started getting worse. He felt ignored and again started being quiet.

Nj and Jin sensed this and went to the therapist. He suggested them to take his care seriously. They communicated with each other for long and then came to a conclusion. They decided to send Taehyung to his grandparents. It was tough for them to give proper care to taehyung along with Suga's treatment.

They sent taehyung to his grandparents half heartedly. They could hear the sobbings of taehyung. But they were helpless. Both didn't wanted taehyung to feel left out in his own house.

After Five years, they decided to bring taehyung back but he was not ready to go with them. He got too attached with his grandparents. They went back. But when taehyung was 16 years old, his grandma passed away....This was too much for that little soul to handle. Whole Kim family mourned on her death but taehyung was the most heartbroken.

His again tried to convince him and grandpa but grandpa denied saying that he wanted to be in his own mansion till the end. Taehyung too didn't leave him alone. Being brought up in his mafia grandpa's home... Taehyung got interested in mafia business....His grandpa became too much happy as their will be a person who's going to be next mafia. Despite of agreeing with Nj, he wanted his blood to be the next mafia.

With many quarrels between taehyung and his parents, he started his training as a mafia. His grandpa got surprised after seeing his enthusiasm. After one year of training, taehyung became a tough guy who was just a second copy of his grandfather but with double energy.

When Taehyung was 19, his grandpa left the world. He was devastated. He became cold. Nonetheless, he took the mafia throne. Just at the age of 19, he was the mafia king of whole South Korea. Jin never supported taehyung in this. Obviously, he was scared for his child.

Now taehyung was living with them in the Kim mansion. However, Taehyung was distant from his family. He was hesitant at first . He was a talkative person back then. But now he became cold and heartless. He never experienced the love and care of parents. His grandparents were old and couldn't play with him. He always craved for that love. But he was too attached with his grandparents to leave them.

Nj and Jin thought that maybe after being a mafia, Taehyung changed. They never got the chance to talk to him. They never got the chance to attend his school meetings. They don't even know about his academic position.

So, here's the first chapter... phewww

It took me a while to explain you the Past of Kim's. This was just an introductory chapter, y'all. Don't judge this story just in the start....And please tell me, if I've done any mistake or not....one more thing do vote and comment (•_•)