•In The Stars•

Image Above Belongs to Me

I'm asking politely do not steal my AU, however I do not forbid you to be inspired. Credit me if you do thank you.

My Alternative Universe

AU Information:

Boboiboy is their last owner. The Elements Souls are bound to be free when they're final owner has died. Each Tier will take the appearance of their final owner and those Tiers would be split and would have the choice to stay where their owner is or roam around and be free, they would still have their powers however one stage of power will be much more harder to control than the current one, applies to all 1st, 2nd & 3rd Tier. The Fusions are an exception since their powers are already a combination of two chosen powers.
_______________________________________

Disclaimer:
All Characters used belongs to Monsta none of the characters are mine. Every Chapter will probably have Fluff or Angst.
_______________________________________

"I miss you brother... why did you have to leave so early? " Someone wearing black and red accents with the symbol of a Lightning Bolt said while trying not to cry. "Abang Hali..." A person with white and blue wearing a white shirt alongside the symbol of a Tornado. The said person known as Halilintar didn't even look at his Brother. "Taufan, why? Why is fate against us? Out of all living beings why our Brother?!" Halilintar said "We all miss him Abang it's not only you who is suffering" Taufan said  "Maybe if I arrived in time none of this would happen..... and maybe he would still be here with us!" Halilintar yelled in Anger. Taufan could only look at his brother, deep down he feels his Brother's Anger, the regret, pain & sorrow. Something Taufan wouldn't usually feel because he is always happy and outgoing, however when it come's to situations like this he can forget being happy and cheerful, sometimes having the habit of Halilintar's Anger. "Taufan is right Halilintar" said someone who heard the conversation and went towards the two to comfort them, along with someone that has the same color accent like Halilintar. "Beliung is right, He may be our little brother, but you can never take that stubbornness and recklessness from him" Voltra said. The Four could only feel silence within the atmosphere, grieving.

It has been 4 months since the incident happened.

Sunday mornings were your favorite
I used to wake you up every morning|I used to meet you down on Woods Creek Road|
You styled your hair like you were famous |You did your hair up like you were famous|
Even though it's only Mall where we were goin' |Even though it's only Church where we were goin'|

"Abang Hali, do I look handsome?" a child wearing orange clothes and hat said, he had a B logo that looks like a lightning symbol on his hat. Halilintar the said Big Brother could only smile and nod at his little Brother's cuteness while looking at his Older Brother Voltra who is walking behind them. Secretly smiling and taking a picture for memories ofcourse.

"Abang Taufan can I fly please?" said little Boboiboy pleading his brother to use his powers to take him flying "Sure! But we are not going super high okay? I don't want my sweet butterfly to get hurt, ok?" Taufan said Boboiboy agreed to his Abang's condition, then the both began hovering in the air. "Looks like the both of you are having fun" "Abang Beliung! Look I'm flying!" said little Boboiboy "I see that sweet feather" Beliung said in delight seeing his two brothers have fun.
____________________________________________________________________

"Was it our fault that we couldn't save him?" asked someone wearing a jacket with a fur lined hood that covers his head and hat, hugging a whale plushy snuggling with his Brother. "None of it was our fault Ice" said someone with the accents as him but with brown and a much more thicker jacket. "We could of had atleast helped Abang Boi, right? Right?! Abang Bliz answer me!" said someone a bit smaller than them but not much younger wearing a vest with long sleeves and a hat facing front, with a panicked and angry tone. Blizzard the Older Brother of Ice and Air could only stay silent, seeing his usually calm siblings turn into the opposite.