7. Sleepover

“Guys!!! Food is here!!” Danielle screams as she carries in bags of food. Jake immediately rushes to help her out. They set the food down on the table as everyone else enters the kitchen.

“Finally!! I was starving!” Sarah smiles as she comes over to help both of them unpack. Janet, Eric and Jack come in and take their seats on the table, ready for food.

Danielle looks at the ground and finds two people missing.

“Where are the lovebirds?”

“They're in the living room. Talking about something.” Eric tells as he digs into the food given to him.

“They've been chatting since an hour and forgot that they were there with us. Ask them to date already.” Janet tells as she sits down next to Jack and he pulls her closer to him.

“Yeahh. They're so cute together!” Sarah squeals as everyone smile.

“I'll go call them.” Jake walks to the living room and sees the both of them curled up on the couch. Not together but they were comfortably seated.

Jude was telling Gemma something about photography. He was rambling and she looked at him with stars in her eyes. She was so in love with him. They way he spoke was beautiful. She felt like she was in a different world. His eyes. They are so beautiful and alluring. She couldn't look away. She was caught in a trance and there was no going out. She fell for him and everytime she was with him, she fell deeper. There was no getting out. She's doomed.

And Jude, let me tell you. He was enchanted. He loved every bit of her. He loved they way he could see stars in that beautiful eyes of her. He always saw galaxies in them. He loved how she always paid attention to everything he said. Photography is his passion and he was glad she was interested in it. Everytime he saw her, his heart would always beat so fast and loud that he wondered if she heard it.

She fell first but he fell harder.

A cough brought them out of their beautiful trance.

Both of them turn and look at Jake who was leaning against the wall and smirking, especially at Jude.

“Dinner is ready.”

“Okay. Let's go.” Jude glares at Jake who was smiling at him and looks at Gemma who stood up but yelps as she falls.

He immediately catches her by her waist and holds her tight as she winces.

“Shit. My feet fell asleep!” She laughs amidst the tingling feeling she's getting.

“Don't worry. I'll hold you till you are fine.” He giggles as she blushed.

*Cute*

Her eyes widen.

“Did I say that aloud?”

She nods, her face getting redder by the moment. He smiles as he slowly cups her face. She closes her eyes, not knowing what's going to happen but she feels her heart beat faster.

“Oh my God. If y'all kiss I'm going to throw up.” Jake fake-gags and brings the two out of their little world.

Gem looks down as she steps back and Jude lets go of her and looks away, his face beet red. She immediately runs away to the rest of the group, who had already begun eating. They all agreed to not wait for everyone to join as they wanted to eat the food while it's hot.

Jake walks over to his best friend and smirks.

“You're so whipped man.”

Usually, Jude would immediately deny that he has feelings for Gem and shut the topic down. But now, he just looks down as the carpet suddenly was interesting to him, not knowing what to tell. Jake knew.