Welcome to ...

There was pitch darkness, but over time it cleared up. It was a library filled to the brim with books. Among them, one table stood out at which a figure was sitting. It was dressed in all black. Instead of a face, he wore a gas mask with red lenses. After a moment, he noticed that someone was watching him and turned around.

"Well, well, I did not expect visitors here." He said with a wheezing noise from his gas mask. "Looks like you're wondering how you got here? Well, let me explain." Then he got up and began to wander around the library.

"I am a keeper, a keeper of stories." He said and pointed to the books. "I'm not the only one of my kind, there's someone like me but he looks different. He's in the sector of the building called Dark Pictures. But that's not about him." Then he wandered to one of the shelves.

"There is a problem with stories. And that is that there is no one to tell them. But I assure you I will share stories that will be interesting." Then he looked through the books and grabbed one. "After all, they can be instructive. So why not teach someone." Then the cover was shown. On it was a skull with an open mouth and there was the number 33.

"For example, the well-known story about Heroes." He said and started to walk somewhere. "You've seen a lot of stories about how people come, save everyone, find allies and become Heroes. But it's hard work and luck, after all." After which it was shown that he arrived in a large hall with chairs and a large screen. "Like I said it can teach some people a lot, so I'll call those who will benefit from it."

-----------------------

The scene changed to reveal a massive building. It was the school of heroes known as UA, and it was impressive in its size. It was the best school in Japan and taught many courses such as Heroes, Support, Management and General Education.

Then I switched to another building, it was a hostel for students. Students from the same class lived there. UA became a boarding school after the summer camp fiasco.

Then they switched to the old warehouse where several people were sitting. They were Tomura Shigaraki, Toga Himiko, Kurogiri, Spinner, Dabi, Compress and Twice. They were chatting about something and planning something when suddenly there was a white flash, when it dissipated they were gone.

-----------------------

Returning to the theater, a white flash was seen that carried a group of people. Among them were Class 1-A, several teachers, Mei Hatsume, Hitoshi Shinso, and the League of Villains.

When they began to get used to the light, they looked around and saw each other. Those from SA immediately became wary of the LoV, and those, in turn, also became wary. When they were about to pounce on each other, they were interrupted by an unknown voice.

"Please everyone calm down." He said after which everyone turned their heads to him. "Since I've got your attention, then let me explain what happened to you. But first, sit down in the places you like." He pointed to the chairs. "I'm not your enemy or ally, I'm more like someone who wants to talk so there's no need to worry." After his words, some of them sat down in different places.

Among the teachers were Snipe, Shota Aizawa, Toshinori Yagi, Ryo Inui. They took high places to keep an eye on the students and the Villains. The students clustered around their friends, such as Deku Squad and Baku Squad. The league was separate from everyone. After it was clear that everything was distributed, they heard the voice of their ... kidnapper.

"And so I took you here to see a story." He pulled out a book and approached the unknown device. "This is a story that will best show you what a Hero is from the perspective of someone who tried to become one." After that, the students beamed and the League was indignant, although Spiner was wondering what the Hero would be. "In this world, there is no such thing as quirks, so there are no heroes or villains. Although sometimes everything may seem obvious, you should not think that this is what it is." Then he thrust the book into the port. "As you say, 'One of the qualities of a Hero to interfere in other people's business' is a very, interesting quality." Some drew on this pause and did not understand why he was fixated on this.