Where did the two of you meet??👀 (Pt.4)

📼Cue the 60s Spider Man theme song📼

You loved the water. The beautiful glimmer reflecting from the sun, how it splashed ever so slightly on the shore, and the little creatures that inhabited the blue heaven.

You just loved looking at it from a distance. But up close?

Not so much.

You never learned how to swim, nor were you ever interested in learning how. It just seemed kinda pointless to learn how.

However, your new found friend, Mina, wanted to take you in the water.

"Come on, luv! It'll be fun! My friend, Sero, is the life guard, so you're gonna be alright, I promise."

You looked at her standing stature and eventually gave up. The sand was nice and warm but it got uncomfy after a while. And you wanted to get your toes wet a little anyway.

"Fine. But, I promise you, if I get any part of my body, except my feet, wet, I'm suing."

She sucked her teeth and pulled you out to the water. You glanced at the life guard post and saw the dude Mina was talking about. He wasn't paying attention to anyone except the two younger teen girls ogling him, however.

Once in the water, you watched Mina do a few back strokes, butterflies, and just simple floating on her back. You however, simply just stayed on the most shallow end of the ocean, playing with the wet sand and poking at sea stars.

"Y/N, come onnnn!!! Just come over here! It isn't that deep. I promise it isn't!"

Mina swam over to you and begged for you to join her on the more deeper part of the ocean.

"Mina, no, I can't swim like that! If I were to drown, you'd be the first one crying."

She rolled her eyes playfully and continued to plea,

"Bestieeee, come on! I'll let you use my back as a life raft. I won't let you fall off!"

You eyed her sceptically but eventually gave in.

"Fine. But if I die, don't come to my funeral."

She cheered and laid on her stomach, waiting for you to secure yourself on her back.

"You ready?"

You swallowed nervously and shook your head.

"Nope. But let's go ahead and get this over with."

She began to swim out farther and farther until your toes no longer met the ocean floor.

"Okay! Now that we're out here, I have a surprise for you!"

You opened your previously sealed eyes and look at her pink tuft hair,

"Girl, excuse me?? What are you talking about?"

You then heard splashing not too far behind you and you whipped your head around.

"Hey, I heard that someone needed some swimming lessons?"

It was the lifeguard. His hair was a bit wet, leaving it somewhat curly. He smiled at you and offered his hands, which you cautiously took.

"Hey Sero! Yeah, this is my friend, Y/N. She moved here a few weeks ago. She can't specifically swim so I thought it would be a good idea to bring her here!"

Sero looked over at you and smiled sweetly, guiding you away from Mina and instructing you to slowly kick your feet.

"Hey, uh, you have someone else guarding the post, right?"

You nervously asked the raven haired boy, getting your mind off the feeling of the water swallowing you whole.

"Oh, yeah, don't worry. Just focus on kicking your feet ever so slightly. You keep kicking them wildly. Just look at me and focus on matching my kicks, okay?"

You nodded and tried your best to match his rhythm. Kicking your feet and breathing slowly.

"See look, you're doing great! Now, I'm going to guide you up to more shallow water. We're gonna work on your arm movement now, okay?"

You looked at him, a little afraid, but you knew you had to trust him.

"Alright. But if I drown, you're paying all my funeral bills."

A laugh escaped from his throat as he nodded his head, guiding you to the shore.

(Time skip cause I know y'all don't wanna keep reading about the basics of swimming.)

After about an hour, you we starting to get the hang of swimming without assistance. But you were getting a bit tired, so you, Mina and Sero decided to go get some snow cones while Sero was on break.

Mina ended up meeting up with some other people she knew, leaving you and Sero alone.

"So, uh..did you enjoy the lesson?"

You looked up at Sero who was twiddling around with his spoon from his snow cone, nervously awaiting your answer.

"Yeah! I enjoyed it. It was pretty helpful and it was better cause you were teaching me."

He smiled sweetly, looking at the time on his phone and stopping in his tracks.

"Dang it. I gotta get back to my post. My break is almost over."

He turned to walk away but you caught up to him last minute,

"Sero, uh, would you like to maybe, um, meet up again?"

He fiddled with some tape from his elbow and smiled at you shyly.

"Sure, yeah, I'd love to. Would you like my number?"

You nodded eagerly as the two of you switched phones and placed your numbers in.

He handed his phone back and you looked at his contact, almost dying from laughter.

'✨Best looking man in my contacts✨✋😫'

"And you better keep it too,"

He then began to change your contact info, saying that you just put your name and a ':)'

"There, I changed yours too."

You peered over and saw your name

'🎉Get you a girl that looks this good🎉👑'

You busted out laughing as he began to walk off, saying that he'll text you after his shift for 'date plans.'

"Well well, I'm glad to see that you're making friends."

Mina popped up, draping her arms around your shoulders and peering at your phone screen.

You chuckled as you watched Sero walk off.

"Yeah, I guess I did."

(OKAY, I DID IT! This one is so good, I'm posting it by itself. Also because it's so long, I feel like it'd be awkward to try and start another story. Anywayyyy, I love you! God bless and STAY HYDRATED! HYDRATE OR DIEDRATE!!!)