Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival Arc; Part 1: Obstacle Course.

Narrator POV

A Week later...

『THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS FINALLY HERE!!!』
.
.
.
.
.

Boboiboy had left his house pretty early with his gang, so they could walk with Midoriya. ~See you later dad!~ Boboiboy bid his dad as he ran out the door with Yaya, Fang, Ying and Gopal.

As soon as they got there, they knocked on the door.

『Enter, please.』Midoriya's mom said.『Oh, it's you Boboiboy... and your friends too. Welcome. Izuku has been talking a lot about you lately. But I still find it hard to believe you can manipulate seven elements.』

『Everyone says that Inko-san. But it's not just that, my efforts too. I worked hard to secure this power.』

(Author's note: Midoriya already told them his mom's name.)

『You're such a well mannered young man.』Inko (Midoriya's mom) complimented as she removed Boboiboy's hat and patted his head. 『Are you ready, Izuku?!』Inko asked.

『Hai! Ohayo, Boboiboy! Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal, ohayo to you too.』Midoriya greeted, coming out.

『Ohayo.』They replied.

(Author's note: Ohayo means Good morning.)

Midoriya was putting on his shoes as his mother cautioned,『Izuku, be careful not to get hurt.』

『Okay.』Midoriya answered.

『I'll record it okay? In high resolution.』Inko said excitedly.

『Okay.』Midoriya went along.

『Do your best!』Inko said.

Midoriya nodded,『Ittekimasu!』The KKTG and Midoriya bid together. Inko dragged Boboiboy and Yaya back.『You guys seem to be the nicest. Please take care of Izuku for me.』

『We will, Inko-san.』Boboiboy and Yaya said in unison. They both looked like they were trustworthy. Inko acknowledged that and finally said,『Ja-na』

(Author's note: Ja-na means goodbye.)

They also bid her goodbye and ran off to catch up with the others.

TIMESKIP
.
.
.
.
.

Reporters were standing in front of the entrance.

『The bag check is taking forever.』A female reporter commented.

『They were just attacked by villains. Of course they'll be more strict. There are people criticising their decision to hold it this year.』A male reporter responded.

『Controversy equals ratings. Class 1A will be the ones to watch it this year, huh?』The female reporter said.

『With the passion of their last chance and the tactics from their last experience, the third-years have always been the main event in past years... But this year, the first-year stage is the one to watch!』The male reporter narrated.

『Hey, did you know that Endeavour's son is a first-year this year?』

『No way, seriously? Wow! But do you know that there are rumours saying the No. 1 Hero, Armoured Hero: Mechamato, said he has a son in UA.』The male reporter said.

『That's impossible!!! How don't we know him yet?!』The female reporter asked, eyes bulging in shock.

『The first-year stage is gonna be good, huh?』The male reporter commented.
.
.
.
.
.