1...𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂 ( prologue )

" 𝑯𝒆𝒚! 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒐 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒚𝒌𝒂𝒘𝒂! "

" Huh? " Toru looked up at the man that was waving his binder full of papers infront of him.

" What's up with you Shittykawa? You never zone out like that " Iwaizumi looked down at Toru who was sitting on the floor with a towel and water bottle that said ANVT.

" How dare you assume my well being is unwell just because I zoned out Iwa chan! Everyone zones out sometimes you know! " Toru sat up puffed his cheeks out at him then stretched and got up and set down the bottle full of water that was in his left hand on the ground near Iwaizumi, " hey I'm only asking because I needed to, it's not like I wanted to" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes then proceeded to sit down grunting slightly as his warm body hit the cold floor of the gym, he proceeded to continue making the new possible positions for the team.

Oikawa slowly walked over to the large court and took a breath in to soon realize there was a burning sensation throughout his lungs, it pierced with pain as he started lightly coughing which quickly progressed into choking.

Iwaizumi looked up from the baby blue coloured binder to see his friend, on his knees choking on what seemed to be white flowers covered in oikawa's dark red blood.

" Toru!!! " Iwaizumi quickly rushed over to the scene and dropped to his knees to help his friend, " Toru, you need to stay awake, don't you dare think to shut your eyes on me shittykawa! "

those were one of the many last things Toru heard before closing his eyes to see nothing but a room full to the brim with darkness,.

" 𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑼 𝑶𝑷𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑬𝒀𝑬𝑺! 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝑲𝑬! "

That was the last thing Toru would ever hear, his unrequited love yelling his name to stay awake while ambulance sirens soared in the background of his voice...

" 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝒀 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑼! 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑨𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬! "