4

Jisung walked into his house and saw his mom cooking.

"Mom, you should rest, I can make dinner if you want?"
"Sweetie I'm fine, I can make dinner."

She told her son smiling.

"So..how is Lisa?.." jisung asked, he haven't spoken with her since that night.
It made him worry but he was patient and gave her space.

"She is fine, it was just a lot to take, she'll come around."
His mom said continuing cooking.

"If you want you can talk with her, it will make you less worried." She said, knowing her son was worried sick about his little sister.

Jisung didn't know if it was still ok to talk with her, but he gave it a shot so he eventually nodded and made his way to his sister's room.

                                     ★

He knocked at her door.

Nothing.

He lets himself in her room, just to not see her there.

Now he going crazy.

"Lisa?"
"Lisa?!"

No response.

Then someone made a boo sound and it scared the shit out of jisungs body, he turned around to see lisa there laughing like crazy.

"Lisa!! What the fuck?! Where were you!"

He still sounded scared as fuck, that didn't make Lisa stop from laughing.

"You needed to see your face! Hahahaha!!"
She held her stomach, cause it hurts from so much laughing.

Jisung was happy that she was laughing and smiling, he couldn't help but smile as well.

"Ok ok, that enough!! How are you? I didn't see or talk with you since that.. night." He said, looking down at his feet.

"Oh, yeah, well I knew I overreacted but i didn't want to admit it, well after I yelled at you I realised that you had your reasons to not tell me, sorry for overreacting.." she said shyly.

Jisung hugged her.

"Bitch you scared the fuck out of me! I thought you'll hate me for ever."
"Fuck no, even if I would want that, you wouldn't allow it."
"That is very true." Jisung laughed.
"We should go eat dinner, mom is waiting!!" Lisa nodded and they made their way to the kitchen.

                                    ★

After jisung finished eating he made his way to his room after saying good night to his mom and sister.

Jisung opened his phone to see a lot of messages from his friend Felix.

He decided to text him back, because he didn't want to be yelled at the next day.

                        Felix     jisung

JISUNG
BITCH
ANSWER
WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM

   WHAT

ANYGAYS
OK SO YOU KNOW THAT CHEER TEAM GIRLYS,
THEY THINK THEY
ARE BETTER THEN US!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

                                  Bitch they are  girls of course they are better.
I don't know why I'm even the captain?!
Plus I'm a boy, so makes they are better?