Thousands of Years Old Obsession and Love

[Guess who's back~ Back again~ Queen is back~ Tell a friend~ Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back, back again~ In this new chapter. Aka, the second chapter. It is going to have Ozzie (Aka Big Daddy) bringing Fizz to meet (Name), the Fallen Angel Sarah listener, for the first time (Fizz is already in love with her as well, lol)! Anyways, let's do this! I hope that you enjoy this!]

(No One's POV)

(Name) was getting her things in the store when suddenly he was there. Her wings spread out, and she glares up at him. "Asmodeus." She says, glaring at the Sin of Lust, a man she thought she would never see again!

"There you are, my little darling." He says. "You are going to be coming with me."

"Over my dead body!" She curses and throws her cart at him. Her black wings spread wide, and she flew off, trying to flee.

He is not letting her go, not that easily. She belongs to him, after all. All of her. He wraps an Angelic chain around her. She hisses and cries out as the angelic chain slightly burns her skin. Being a fallen angel, she was not the safest around Angelic items.

"I am sorry, (Name)," Ozzie says. "But I am not going to let you go."

(Name) spits on him, and he smiles.

"Kinky~," He says, and she makes a face.

God, he is still gross. She remembers how they met all those years ago. How could he still be obsessed with her?

(Thousands of Years Ago)

(Name) is in the fields when she feels a sense of dread consume her. She turns around, and there is a demon. She feels her blood run cold. (Name) grasps her hands in a prayer. She prays to god that she will be protected from this Demon!

"My, aren't you just a stunning little beauty." He says. "The name is Asmodeus. I want you. I have been watching you for some time~ If you are ever to marry anyone but me. I will kill them. I am the only one who can have you~,"

She was frozen. This could not be. This cannot be happening. She ran away, but the demon did not pursue her. Two days later, she married her first husband. She got ready to lose her innocence to him but only had the Demon Asmodeus sit upon her. She is frozen in fear.

"I warned you, you are mine, and I will kill as many men and women as I need to. To keep you by my side." He tells her, and in walks her husband.

He is grabbed by Asmodeus, who grew larger, biting the head off of his body. (Name) screamed at this, only to be kissed by The Demon King Of Lust himself. Blood smeared between their lips. Fuck. This is not good.

This happens again and again. Over and over until one day, she married a man, and he was able to beat Asmodeus with the help of an Angel. Asmodeus's final words to her still haunted her for the rest of her life.

"I DO NOT CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES! YOU WILL BE MINE!" He had shouted at her. "YOU BELONG TO ME (NAME)!"

(Modern Day In Hell)

That was so long ago, and she lived, had kids, had a long life, died, became a guardian angel, and then (Name) fell. She did not know he would still want her after all this time. She could not bring herself to Sin for this man! No matter how attractive he is. He is the Sin of lust, and she would rather die than be with him!

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY Got another chapter done! I hope you all enjoyed this, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]

[Also, sorry, I meant to have Fizzarolli in this chapter, but I failed! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this and stay sexy, once more, all of my sexy muffins!]