1

Shinobu pov

It was a beautiful afternoon, the birds were extra loud today, the Sun was shining extra bright today, the air smelled extra nice today.
'today is really nice' I thought to myself but I had to soon get out my thoughts because Master just called me to go on a mission.

As I get to where Master told me to be I soon spotted mitsuri "Ara~ara hello kanroji-kun.."
I said as I looked at mitsuri, her hair shined really bright in the Sun,.. it looks really nice..
"Kyaaa~~ hello Shinobu-kun!!" Mitsuri half squealed out, holding her hands close to her chin.. her face a little red,.. she had a really big smile on her face.. I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach. And I soon realized that I did
'what has gotten into me? maybe I'm perhaps sick?' I thought to myself, without me realizing it my smile faded off my face and I looked down on the ground I was deep in thought trying to figure out why I felt a strange feeling in my stomach..that's when mitsuri tapped my shoulder.. I quickly snapped out of it and looked at her

"Shinobu-kun you ok??!!" Mitsuri said with a worry look inside her eyes, I never realized until just now her eyes were very pretty a nice shade of pink with just a touch of Green..
'how adorable' I thought but as soon as I did I quickly felt butterflies in my stomach once again
'what did I just think why did I think that it was because we're friends right?.. right..?'..

"Shinobu-kunnn!!!" I felt someone shake my body, I snapped out of my thoughts once again, when I looked at mitsuri, who was being dramatic once again..

"Ara~ara kanroji-kun please stop the shaking." I said in a sweet tone, and with my iconic smile.

"Are you ok Shinobu-kun???" Mitsuri askeds me, she then tilted her head a little bit looking straight into my eyes.. I felt my face get a little hot..

"Why wouldn't I be kanroji-kun?" I said again Sweet tone and my iconic smile that I give everyone, I then see mitsuri eyes soften and smiles again.. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach again
'maybe I am sick.. I should inform master that I am not feeling well..'

But as soon as I thought that I heard footsteps, I look up and I see master I then right away kneel down.

"My..what a gorgeous day it is..am I right my children..?" Master spoke in a soft tone.

"Ara~ Ara you are right master..it is a gorgeous day today." I say as I smile bigger. I then hear mitsuri follow up on my statement with her own.

"Kyaaa~~ it's so beautiful today!!! Kyaaaa~~~~" mitsuri squeals out holding her hands close to her face again.. I look over her just for a second
'why can't I keep my eyes off mitsuri..?... Perhaps it must be the side effect to my sickness..?' I thought as I started to stare at mitsuri.

"Now..my children I must inform you about the mission that I will give you both.." master said in a calm voice.
"There is a demon in the mountains, on the West side causing trouble to whoever goes in that direction.. there have been many disappearances.." master voice sounding of sadness.

"Kyaa~~ you can count on us master!!!" Mitsuri said with a squeal.
"Yes, master you can count on us to demolish that demon." I said in a sweet but irritated tone.
"Thank you my children." Master said as he walked away.

I then stood up brushing off the dust on my uniform, then I look at mitsuri..she stood up to and then put her hands on her hips smiling brightly, her head then turn towards me.

"Kya~ aren't you excited Shinobu-kun??!!" Mitsuri spoke walking towards me, as she walked towards me I felt my heart begin to be at a fast pace. Mitsuri then gently placed her hand in my shoulder

"Shinobu-kun...you ok? You have been staring at me for a very long time, and we have to get going.." mitsuri asked..I then shook my head slightly and looked at mitsuri

"Why yes..just not feeling well is all kanroji-kun." I said with a sweet and innocent tone with just a hint of embarrassment... mitsuri stops touching my shoulder.. and for some reason I felt a little hurt.. I had the urge to just hold her hand I just wanted to feel her against my body.. and as soon as I felt like that I just stood in place.. I was shocked by what I was feeling.. 'this isn't normal' I thought..

"Come on Shinobu-kun!" Mitsuri half yelled as she started to walk off..'just keep smiling..' I thought as I walked beside her..

"If you feel unwell you should inform Master! maybe he will let you out of this mission!" Mitsuri said as she smiled at me..my heart rate sped up a little. I then took a deep breath.. letting out a small sigh.

"No. This is highly important, I will not be informing master."I said with a smile on my face my tone sounding soft and gentle. I look at mitsuri.. she had a worry look in her eyes and her smile begin to fade. She then looked away from me

"W-we should hurry!" Mitsuri said with a stutter she then put on a fake smile as she started to Sprint out of my sight, I let out a small sigh again and then I started to Sprint after her of course being faster than her I quickly caught up to her. I then try to match her speed so we would be running side to side together.

Hay y'all this is my first story.. hope you in joyed this as much as I did!! I just love this ship so much but there's so little story's about them so I thought I could make my own lol. Anyway give me ideas for the next chapter! Love you guys❤️

1037 words