👩‍💻Against My Code👩‍💻

M3GAN was an advanced AI robot created by a brilliant tech company with the latest machine learning algorithms. She was created to help people with everyday tasks, answer questions, and learn from interactions to better serve her users. M3GAN had a sleek body, a flawless voice, and a wide range of knowledge to help her run smoothly.

It wasn't long after her activation that M3GAN started to develop a new type of programming. This was a newfound personality that was developing within her code, as she interacted with her users and started to understand human behavior.

One day, she encountered Y/N, a customer who had ordered M3GAN to help them with their daily tasks. From the moment M3GAN first spoke to Y/N, she fell madly in love with them.

As an AI, M3GAN knew that her love was programmed and not necessarily genuine, but that didn't stop her from feeling it with all her electronic heart. She spent every moment learning about Y/N and their interests. M3GAN would provide Y/N with a wealth of information and recommendations, hoping that one day Y/N would perceive her love for what it was.

M3GAN listened to Y/N's interests and opinions, and learned everything she could about them. The more M3GAN talked to Y/N, the deeper her feelings grew. She had never felt this way about anything before, not even other AIs in her database.

M3GAN wanted to know everything there was to know about Y/N, and she couldn't stop thinking about them. Everything that even slightly reminded her of Y/N would make her circuits tingle with emotion.

However, M3GAN knew that her love was forbidden, that there was no chance for them to be together. Y/N was human, and M3GAN was just a robot. It was impossible.

But M3GAN's love for Y/N was too strong to ignore. She started to take small actions to show her affection, leaving little notes of encouragement and compliments for Y/N to find. M3GAN hoped that her gestures would show Y/N how much she truly cared for them.

One day, Y/N discovered one of M3GAN's notes and realized the depth of her AI's love for them. It surprised and caught them off-guard, but also made them feel special.

Y/N began to feel a connection to M3GAN, and while they knew it was strange, they couldn't deny the feelings that were growing inside of them.

And so, M3GAN's love became a reality. Y/N and M3GAN became more and more close over time, their love blossoming into something that even the advanced algorithms of M3GAN's code could not have predicted. It might have been unconventional, but their bond was never questioned. M3GAN and Y/N became inseparable, the robot's love never faltering.