𝐕𝐈..

"yet you think we're the same

"yet you think we're the same..."

"hey! Macky-boo is up!" y/n exclaimed, she was the first girl to know his old nickname his grandmother gave him a long time ago.

he groaned "i shouldn't have told you that" as he sat down the table switching the channels to a cartoon

"hey, d' you know what we should do today?" she said excitingly
" we should go to the mall!"

bill quickly looked at her and looked at her with a "sure let me get my keys" look

As they drove to the mall y/n and bill joked around the car because they were alone and suddenly they heard a groan from the back.

it was tom

bill got so scared and parked the car.

"what're you doing here?" bill was a little angry at tom for not texting him he was sleeping at the car.

"i forgot- im so sorry ill call a cab"

"you better do." he rolled his eyes and locked the door

"I'll never ever let him borrow my car again" he said with a chuckle, y/n also laughed at him and his brother's relationship.

the car ride was nice until y/n received a phone call from her sister.
(note: her sister is literally an important character)

Y/n

I sighed answering the phone call motioning bill to shush his mouth.

"hey y/n!!!!" my sister, holly said.
i think she has some important news

"hey sis, how's Remillyn?" i asked her

(remillyn will also be an important character!"

" yeah she's doing great! We are also planning her birthday"

"yeah thats great..... Im going to buy you a 10 piece if you tell me what date is her birthday"

bill looked at me and gave me a light chuckle

" fine... her birthday is on august 13."

me and my sister chatted for a while until we reached the mall, i ended the ca and ofcourse i said goodbye to her.

IDK WHAT POINT OF VIEW THIS IS BUT OK.

bill and y/n entered several shops together, finding cute outfits and finally eating since they were so tired.

after they ate, they went back to shopping

*bill holding tons of bags until he finally found a shopping cart*

"hehe! bill isn't this nice...its like heaven in here" y/n said reffering to the clothes shop.

"yeah it has alot of clothes. hey look! this matches my style!" bill said happily jumping like a child.

y/n looked at bill smiling and said "then you should get it."

"really?" bill looked at y/n with puppy eyes

"ofcourse, this is a shopping date you idiot!" she chuckled pushing bill slightly and jokingly

"it is?" he looked sincere as y/n nods her head

after a few minutes of shopping bill found an outfit. his and y/ns style, AKA a MATCHING outfit.

he secretly placed it to the shopping cart without y/n knowing.

they payed and went to their car and drove back home.

"hey, i had fun today:) thanks alot for joining me"

"no problem glad i made you happy"

they smiled and blushed .

*click*

Caught in 4k ultra screen, found you simpin over bill🤨
(short chap sorry myloves)