PART ( 2/2 ) « KTH two shots »

" I almost fell on my knees, seeing him there, and he was having the same reaction. My eyes immediately filled up with tears, as he was staring deep into my eyes. I could see all his emotions in those two black orbs. Sorrow, guilt, angry, helplessness and love ? I was just looking at him, and my tears a clearly visible. But I soon averted my eyes off him, when the priest called us. He started saying the vows, and the groom was looking at me, but my eyes were somewhere else. "

Priest : Kim Seokjin, do you accept Kang Y/N as you future partner, and to be with her on this journey ?

Seokjin : I do.

Priest : Kang Y/N, do you accept Kim Seokjin as you future partner, and to be with him on this journey ?
" there was silence. All the guests were looking at us, and both my parents were hella worried. The priest called my names few times, but there was no response. My eyes were fixed on taehyung. I slowly looked at the priest and shook my head. "

Y/N : No... I do not accept him as my husband. I'm sorry...

" saying that I ran out of the hall. I went into one of the rooms, and was sitting down on the floor not understanding a single thing that was happening. So, he was my relative ? How come I didn't know that ? Or maybe he was seokjin's family, but whatsoever. I didn't care about what relation he has with me. I was just scared how to face my parents now. I buried my face in my legs, and was hella worried and not understanding anything. Suddenly the door slammed open, and my parents barged in. I slowly stood up feeling a bit sad and guilty. I opened my mouth to say something but shut it immediately when mom slapped me. Dad's eyes grew wide seeing that. I always argues with my parents, and fought with them, but they never hurt me physically. This was the first time. Dad tried stopping her, but she slapped me. Again and again. "

Y/N's dad : stop hitting her.

Y/N's mom : aren't you even ashamed to do this ? Do you wanna hear what everyone is whispering about us ? Don't you feel a bit pity for us ? How come you are so inconsiderate ? Yes what you said was right. I should've never called you my darling, cause it really isn't our relationship. All you care about is yourself, and never think about the family. Being a great CEO, doesn't even matter, when you can't care about your family.

" she was already crying, and her voice was unstable because of that. "

Y/N's mom : and don't even bother coming back home. Just go where ever you want.

" saying that she went out of the room, and dad followed her out. I stood there with no emotions showing on my face, but my tears were flowing down so rapidly. As soon as my parents left, taehyung walked into the room. My eyes became even more heavy seeing him at this situation. He walked close to me while maintaining a healthy distance. "

Y/N : wh- why are you here ?
" I asked with my broken voice. "

Taehyung : ofc, I should attend my own brother's marriage. That's the minimum respect.
" he said in a cold voice. And I almost fell down listening to that. He was seokjin's brother ? How can things get any worse !! "

Y/N : I am really sorry, for doing that. I didn't mean to disrespect your family this way.

Taehyung : you shouldn't have done that Y/N - ssi.

" he said and walked away from the room. I felt a pain listening to him speaking with me in such a formal way. When we met for the first time, not even knowing each other he was so casual, but now I felt so guilty, making him do that. I slapped myself again and again, hating myself for what I did. I sat there in the room until everyone left the place, and then headed out after it was empty. I took my car keys, and drove to a place even I don't know. I stayed there the whole day, and decided to go back home, at night. After all that's the only place I have. After I reached home, I parked my car, and went near the main door, without making any sound. I peeped through the window to see if anyone was there, and saw mom and dad sitting there. Mom was crying, and dad didn't look happy too. I slowly opened the door, and walked it they both saw me and didn't speak a word. I just went to my room, and locked it. I took a shower and then slept. "