part 22 {Daddy}

Jungkook pov

"Where we're going?" Y/n said with a soft voice while I was focused driving "In hotel~" I said and a silent appear on car. I was sweating from this silence and I wished she would break it until I spoke "Y/n if you don't want than we can go ho-" I said but she cut me "No, I didn't say anything I just asked" she said while I was thinking what would happen...

...

At hotel room

"Koo,can you help me zip off the bride dress..?" She asked and I stand up from the bed and went near to her "be careful!!" She said and I smiled. I zipped her dress and looked away not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. She entered inside the bathroom to change and I throw myself on bed.

'I want her so badly, I want to confess my feelings that I have for her' I thinked and suddenly Y/n came out of the bedroom with a sexy PJ and messy hair. I looked at her and smirk "babe~" she said and laid herself on bed while I wrapped me hands around her waist and looked deep on her eyes. "Yes..?" I said and she smiled "I love you" she said and peek my lips "I love you more" I said and grab her face and kiss her deeply lovely...
The kiss start being more deep and harshly... She change the position and sat on me without braking the kiss and I start squeezing her thighs.

Y/n pov

Slowly he start unbuttoning his shirt while I was playing with his hairs "Are you sure?" He said and I nod my head as a little baby. He grabbed my neck and start kissing and licking it and slowly leaving some hickeys... Purple hickeys was shining in my white neck and he start biting it making me moan slowly but not loudly
"Scream tonight!! It's all our business here..." He said and I humble in response

"That's my blood woman!! You know that you already killed alots of people with others hands, really genius" he said and I blushed...
He change the position and stayed on top of my while his eyes met something... My boobs were revealed and he slowly took of my bra and than my panties while covering me with a blanked. He was kissing me and slowly take off his pants and showed off his partner that it was dying to show off...

I open my eyes wide while he smirked "don't act like you don't like the view" he wisper in my ear and start kissing me like a hungry animal crossing my hands on top of my head made me open my legs. He start doing his business fucking me while I was moaning his name...
Jungkook start doing it hard and faster and I didn't control my moans and start scream and woan at the same time "J-Jungk-kook s-slow-ly uh-...Daddy!"
He slowed down and came closer to me and wisper in my ear... "I love you" he said sweating while I was trying to catch breathe.

After 6 rounds

(Imagine by yourself I'm innocent)
He come near and lied his head on my shoulder while hugging me under the blanket "Y/n..?" He said and I was that much tired that I fall asleep...

Next morning

"Ah!" I woke up all in pain and Jungkook was sleeping beside me and open his eyes sleepy "lemme sleep~" he said and pulled me again back to bed. "Ah Jungkook" I said and he smiled... "Sorry but I can't resist you babe~" he said and I start wearing his shirt while he was still holding me. "I saw everything last night don't be that innocent infront of me now" he said teasing me and I punch him playfully "you'll pay Mr.Jeon" I said and he giggle "I love you Mrs.Jeon" he said and peek my lips...

"Are we gonna go at others..?" I asked and he humble 'thinking' "hmmm... I don't know, would you like to leave there with everyone? " he said and I looked happy "of course I would, we will have a big family with six crack head uncles and also don't forget about Tae and Eda" I said and Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile...
"Okay than, get ready and we're going to hyungs" he said and I nod. I tried to stand up and "ahhh!!! " I fell on floor from pain and Jungkook burst on laugh "it's not funny" I said making a dramatic cry and he start teasing me with a flirty look... "How will others see you, huh? " he said teasing me and I punch him playfully "aish Jk!!" I said and made a cute pout. He helped me stand up and was ready to eat me all up with my cute chubby cheeks pout like a puppy...

"So..? Are we going somewhere? " he said and I looked at him cold "of course no Jungkook, everyone will notice this! (point at hickeys on neck) this! (Point at my burning lip that he bitet me all night) and also this is the worst one!! (I said pointing at my poor legs that was paining like hell) "
He laughed like drunk and I throw a pillow angry at him "babe~ my lovely babe~ how else we are gonna make a babe~" he said and I open my eyes wide and he burst again I laugh while I was giggling silently. He hugged me and I smiled "I love you" I said and he kissed my forehead "I love you too babe~" he said and I giggle.

Author: sorry everybody but I'm innocent as hell... I wanna be a good girl and cuz I'm a lil naughty. Thank you so much for reading my fan fiction and also wanted to say that I'm really gratefull to reach number 1 on #bangtanboyz... I'll upload a lots of beautiful, hot, romantic, dramatic, amazing, fantastic fan fiction... You have just to wait... Can you do this favour to me?
༻Borahae༺
Wait for the next part... See ya!!