Prologue

City king or The "Imortal savior".

Born November 29- 1987

He grew up in a rich family wanting him to go to Harvard, Princeton, MIT you know all the typical rich white people colleges. Arlo never wanted to go to college. He never acted like a typical rich kid. He was the rich kid less privileged kids wanted to be.

Although his parents were not good nor bad parents. They had their ups and downs but for the most part we're verbally, emotionally and sometimes physically abusive. Arlo found ways to cope. His main coping mechanism was Mother Nature.

Arlo loved to go outside. He loved everything about it. He loved the sun, the moon, the trees overall just everything nature. As he got older he started making friends with kids from the streets. And his love of nature turned into a love for weed. He learned more in the streets than he learned in school.

The streets taught him everything from how to own a building to building a building to being the leader of the mafia.

Arlo learned everything he could while being in school well everything about the American government. He hated it. He wanted to take it down from the inside and rebuild. That's where his mind was, rebuilding a rigged system to make it fair and unbiased. When he finally graduated high school (18) he went to college and dropped out 2 years later. (20)

Having to build his organisation in college, he started his business after dropping out.

Arlo's business was thriving for 4 years (24) until he met The agent.

He was so inlove with her, over the course of 2 years (26) his love grew. He would've did anything for her. Sadly he was a mafia boss and she was a FBI agent. She finally turned in enough evidence to incarcerate him.

They held him for 8 years before he was bailed out (34).
Little did they know the love of his life and his crew kept his business and his organisation from running into the ground when he got arrested.

They met at Princeton. They wanted the same thing but wanted to do it different ways. When she saw that it was no other way she turned to his side. Later into his imprisonment, they fell Inlove with eachother. She was his queen and he was her king. A little conjugal visit, and a baby happened.

will they Conquer the city together or will they split becoming enemies and lovers.

Coming soon

Actually that's a fucking lie I haven't even found a damn cast yet (I'm not even looking). Anyways yea night